Update on Alley

I heard from Alley and she could use our prayers. I'm sure a lot of you have wondered how she was doing since she hasn't been around for awhile and won't be for a little while longer. Her mother-in-law has been in and out of the hospital. Alley says she’s doing better. Trying to get things under control. Takes up most of her time. The rest of the family is okay. She doesn’t have time to respond to any comments right now but if you’d like to leave a prayer for her, I’ll try to pass it along.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Lord, our sister Alley needs your presence. Her mother in law has fallen ill. I ask that you will be with her mother in law, heal her, provide the Doctors and all caring for her with wisdom, strength and compassion. Provide for their needs, her mother in laws needs. Bring her home soon if that is your will.

Father, I also ask that you provide for Alleys needs. Giveing her strength and wisdom to continue providing care for the family during these times of testing. And to the rest of the family as well because I'm sure they need it. 

Provide compassion and patience to them with you loving embrace and presence. 

All thus I ask in Jesus name 🙏 

• Thanks 1

Abba Father. Please guide Alley through this time. Help her as she ministers to her mother-in-law. Be with her as she cares for her children, her husband, and her home. Give her the strength she needs to handle all these many things on her plate at the moment. We will give You praise. I ask these things in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

• Thanks 1