Preparing for NANO

8 hours ago, Toni Star said:

For those going into NANO, how are you doing? I've done some prep work and writing and I think I am ready. Kind of excited; have ventured into NANO for about 5 years. Here's hoping! Best wishes to all jumping in! 🙂

Got some basic plotting and a chapter layout ready to go... The funny thing is it's for a different book than I thought I was going to be writing. 😅

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Chris Brown said:

for a different book than I thought I was going to be writing

Same @Chris Brown. God seems to be quite the practical joker this month. I was all set to write book 2 of my series, and then He gave me an entirely different book instead! 😂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jayjay said:

Same @Chris Brown. God seems to be quite the practical joker this month. I was all set to write book 2 of my series, and then He gave me an entirely different book instead! 😂

I mean, even a month ago if you had said I would be trying to write in this genre I would have laughed. Now God is laughing I'm sure. 😆

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...