I like long walks on the beach

Rachael Jack

Hello fellow christian writers.

I have finally decided to put myself out there in the world. I'm not good about utilizing the internet for my writing, but I figured networking is only a way for me to improve. I have written one novel, and started my second one just recently. I have served in the military for over 14 years, and have a cantankerous husband 😉  and two children. I write when I can, which isn't much. The times I do, it fills me with joy. 

I look forward to networking with you all.  

• Like 3

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Thank you so much for your service to our country. You are greatly appreciated. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! 😃

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also new, so hello and nice to meet you.  I have a bit more time on my hands than you do.  My wife passed away several years ago, my children are grown, and my work obligations are nicely pared down.  That means I get to do more of what I love ... writing!!!