Hi

bilbobaggins

Welcome to our writing family, BB. (You'll find we do nicknames around hereย ๐Ÿ˜‰) Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lynnmosher said:

Welcome to our writing family, BB. (You'll find we do nicknames around hereย ๐Ÿ˜‰) Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

Thanks for theย  welcome. I am married and from Vermont. We home school our kids and I have just finished a book about Tolkien and Middle-earth that is due out in the spring or summer of next year.ย 

1 hour ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Hello! Nice to meet you! Wow, Vermont! It must be cold up there then...haha. What are your favorite sweets? ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

Nothing to do with maple syrup, I rarely use it. The weather? this is my favorite time of the year. Cool nights, beautiful trees, warm during the day.ย 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Even though you specifically asked not for this...I will specifically give you this.

ย 

image.png.12568e1ffd8e4debbf3bded015d97bda.png

ย 

Ooh, that weather sounds amazing!! ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

Lol, thanks, but I am more a free range meat and potatoes guy. The weather is amazing, but wait a month and I will be complaining about it being to cold.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...