Need advice: How will a MS work in pdf, epub, and paperbook?

Okay, those of you who have self-published across different formats. I have a project that I've worked on intermittently over a few years. It's tedious and not all that creative and I get burned out trying to work on it so I quit for a while and then pick it back up again. Anyway, I had a light bulb moment a couple of days ago on how it needs a different look. 

Here is the premise. It's a devotional, about a character named She, though She enters the Throne Room under different names, as you'll see below. It has no title yet other than She. It was originally just going to be a pdf and an ebook. This is what each page would look like. It's basically by topic. The image below is number three in the series.

Every time I share these (though they originally looked different) on Facebook, I get many comments and get asked about doing them in a book. Men have even asked that I do one for them. I thought about this look the other day and maybe doing the color would be more expensive for paperback. So then, I thought that, if I make it look different, then I could expand the text just a bit and on the page next to each one, I could have a blank or lined page for the reader to take notes or add prayer.

Finally, here's my question, well, two: would it be better to have a blank or a lined page for notes? How will this work across all formats?

image.png.a2ed444fa5256576f59a93acece121f3.png

You can actually make Fillable PDF's that you can type in and then save with the writing included. So you could make your document in MS Word, save it as a PDF then add a column of text boxes as 'Notes' section that someone could fill in with a PDF reader. Unfortunately there is no free program that does this, all the software that creates these types of PDF's cost money, but I just thought I'd let you know in case you weren't aware.

20 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

I neglected to ask this. I'm wondering about the blank/lined page. No one could write in the pdf to take notes. I guess you could on an ipad. I don't have one so don't know if it works that way. What do you think?

Kindle-format books can "fill in the blank"  by typing a note and saving it. I don't think it's share-able, though.

23 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

Finally, here's my question, well, two: would it be better to have a blank or a lined page for notes? How will this work across all formats?

I don't have any clue how to go about this, because the only things I've published are novels, and the formatting for those is very straightforward.

Do you know of any books similar to this that are already published? Perhaps you could check them out and see how they've handled it.