Koinonia on Medium

Trudi Griffin

I don't know how many people write on Medium, but there is a Christian publication that I've been writing on for awhile and where I also serve as editor. Although I'm not on FB, they also have a Koinonia writers group that offers encouragement and tips. Some people can make money writing on Medium. I've not pursued it that way but I find it easier to "blog" on there and build up a little writing portfolio than doing it on my own website. Most of what's on Medium seems very liberal, so I was thrilled to become part of Koinonia. https://link.medium.com/ExuXMhN0lkb

If you check out that link on a computer, there will be a section for "how to become a Koinonia writer." It's a nice little community and I find that many of the other Koinonia writers are reading each other's work and there are writers on there from all over the world. 

You are an editor at Koinonia? Well! I am in noble company. I read there often. Great work keeping the light on in a secular place!

I'll look for you and follow you! 

Ha! I already did follow you. Thank you for following me! I look forward to reading your work!

Edited by Nicola
New information

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.