New Website

jayjay

Ooo...what a great job you've done! Way to go, jayjay! Congrats! 😍

Can I mention a couple of things I noticed? The pink scripture at the top is rather hard to read. You might make it a little darker. I noticed that you have not added the Bible versions on your scriptures. That's a necessity. You mentioned to join you on social media but I did not see any mention of which ones. Did I miss it?

Again, a super job! Pop all those buttons! 😆

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

. I noticed that you have not added the Bible versions on your scriptures.

I actually have a copyright notice on my footer, which appears at the bottom of every page on the site. Is it necessary to have it somewhere else?

3 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

You mentioned to join you on social media but I did not see any mention of which ones.

I just have the social buttons in my footer. Do you think I should add links in other places? 

Thanks for the feedback!

That doesn't include the Bible. Whenever you write and use Scripture, you must include the version. It's the same as if you were quoting a book. You'd include the name of the book and the author. And your footer is fine.

Yes. I don't think anyone would look in the footer for your social media links. I would put them where you mention joining you. And you might think about putting them in the sidebar as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.