Geesh! You guys didn't even miss me!

8 minutes ago, yawarakai said:

Interesting, your internet and Facebook both go down at the same time.  Coincidence?  What did you do?

LOL I know! Weird! I worked on a couple of projects, deleted some old images, moved others around, and went nuts! LOL The one project I did most of the work on drove me cuckoo! Very tedious. Not creative writing but more of word searching the document and changing to other words. 🤪

On 10/7/2021 at 11:32 AM, Spaulding said:

It was the anvil from Acme that foiled your plans.

(I now will have to find out if anyone gets the reference anymore.)

I caught it. We still watch the Road Runner cartoons when we can't find anything good on television.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suspensewriter said:

Yes, I'm okay now.  Just had a surgical procedure and am recovering.

Minor surgical procedures usually mean out within 24 hours and recovered by the third day. This sounds closer to "elective surgery," which isn't as "elective" as the word implies, but takes up to a week to recover. 

I'm praying for quicker recovery.

• Thanks 1

On 10/7/2021 at 9:18 PM, suspensewriter said:

Jeeze, I know what you mean, Lynn!  I've been gone for 4 days to have a minor surgical procedure and you guys didn't even miss me either!

You should've put a prayer request! I know I sound like your mother, but still! 😆 Praying for a quick recovery!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1