Geesh! You guys didn't even miss me!

1 hour ago, lynnmosher said:

Thanks a lot, you guys! I've been gone for four days - no internet - and nobody missed me! I'm hurt! 😪😵🤪🙃

You should get a huge medal for surviving four whole days without the Internet. (I've reached that point where I'm not sure it's possible.) 😲

Oh. Welcome back. 😉 

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Spaulding said:

You should get a huge medal for surviving four whole days without the Internet. (I've reached that point where I'm not sure it's possible.)

Drove me crazy!!! Every time I wanted to do something or look something up or make an image...NADA! Grrr! 😬🤪😆

Oh, and thank you, Spaulding! 😄

• Haha 3

Lynn: You win the medal for valor. It is tough going without the internet even one day. And yet, you managed to stay rather calm (You did, didn't you?) for four days. We have to sometimes "bite the bullet and do that staying off the internet thing"

A friend of mine took 40 days off from social media. I though it would be something he might not be able to do, but he did.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, quietspirit said:

Lynn: You win the medal for valor. It is tough going without the internet even one day. And yet, you managed to stay rather calm (You did, didn't you?)

LOL Yes, mostly! I found a couple of projects to work on. But I did get aggravated a time or two! 😅 Because we also lost our landline (which didn't bother me in the least, a respite from the scammers!) and half our TV. We have Roku (which works off cable/internet) and antenna which worked. We also have Plex, which doesn't necessarily need cable, so we were able to watch movies, thanks to our son. 😃

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, quietspirit said:

A friend of mine took 40 days off from social media. I though it would be something he might not be able to do, but he did.

Forty? Really? Wow! I couldn't last that long, not with all I need to do. I can't even imagine! 😵

• Haha 3

search1.gif.aa4b41eb3989973f81b68d732a2fe027.gif

Aw, come on guys! When was someone going to tell me that she turned up?? I've been out here forever! 😁

But honestly, I planned your internet outage as plot to take over the forum. It was supposed to last a week. Drat, foiled again! 😉

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Accord64 said:

Aw, come on guys! When was someone going to tell me that she turned up?? I've been out here forever! 😁

LOLOL You are the craziest, Accord! Thanks for starting my day off with a great giggle! 😆

3 hours ago, Accord64 said:

But honestly, I planned your internet outage as plot to take over the forum. It was supposed to last a week. Drat, foiled again! 😉

It was the anvil from Acme that foiled your plans.

(I now will have to find out if anyone gets the reference anymore.)

• Like 1