Prayer Request.

This morning I went to my local Stop & Shop supermarket.  I saw that the shelves containing paper products, including paper towels and toilet paper were completely empty.  I have no idea when the shelves will be filled again.  This is something I've seen on the TV News.  There are now shortages on basic necessities all over the Country, due to everything being shutdown for much too long.  Cargo ships waiting for weeks to be unloaded.  Followed by major shortages in truck drivers.

When it comes to toilet paper, it looks like I'll have enough to last 3 & 1/2 weeks.  After that, I have no idea when I'll be able to purchase more.  Things like that, which we've always taken for granted will be there, might not.  

I ask for prayers that all our necessities will always be there for each of us.

"But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith?  Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’ For it is the Gentiles who strive for all these things; and indeed your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.  But strive first for the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

“So do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring worries of its own. Today’s trouble is enough for today."

(Matthew 6:30-34)

I agree with everyone above. I have noticed, too, in some of the stores other necessities are running low. In most cases, the following week, supplies are added. So, don't worry. The Lord will provide. He knows our needs and concerns. I will pray for you and for all who are in need. 

We've had on-again, off-again shortages in paper products, dairy products, and good cleaning supplies since the beginning. (They finally had some Lysol after over a year. Yay! Living the dream. What next? Real Clorox?) We have to shop every week anyway, so we check those spots every week, and it does end up we can find something -- maybe not Charmin, but something.

God really has supplied us, in His usual method -- at about 11:59:59. (A second before the absolute need.) And He has already shown us He will take care of us even when there is no chance left. Good thing He left nothing to chance.

I thank all of you for your prayers.  This morning the shelves were still mostly empty, but there were enough rolls of toilet paper, that I was able to pick up four, and leave a large amount for other customers. 

The label on Scotties says "Four Rolls Last Four Weeks."

I once pointed that out to a woman at my Church.

She told me, "Not in my house." 

By adding the four new rolls, to the three plus I already have, means that I won't be running out until the week before Halloween.  I ask everyone to join me in prayer, that by then the crisis will be ended, for all of us.

In Jesus Name.  Amen.  

Been praying for you and so happy that you found the toilet paper. Prayer is so powerful! I also agree with  yawarakai that prices have doubled. Shopping for necessities and other items have changed so much since this virus! Just unbelievable...