Thank you!

jayjay

You guys! I love this group! You have all been so encouraging and helpful. I wanted to let you all know that the novel that you all have been helping me with and answering questions for has been chosen as a finalist in the ACFW Virginia Crown Awards. I entered in order to get the promised feedback. I honestly never expected to be chosen as a finalist considering it was a VERY early draft that I sent in. 

So THANK YOU!!!!!

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

What sweets do you like again?

I usually like fruity stuff like starburst and skittles. I like white chocolate and chocolate caramels too. Oh heck, who am I kidding? I'll eat anything sweet!  

Except cake. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jayjay said:

What can I say? I prefer pie. 

Okay, okay, but maybe, MAYBE pumpkin pie with truwhip is good...Maybe...

1 minute ago, jayjay said:

Or just straight up frosting. Ain't nobody got time for no cake. 

LOL!!! Frosting and cake are good though...

Just now, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

it's too late at night for me to be thinking about that rich cheesecake that you can almost melt in your mouth and swirl that cream around...

Now I might have to run to the store and buy one of those tubs of cheesecake filling since I don't like graham cracker crust either! 😂

• Haha 1