Character Uniqueness

Sarah Daffy

3 hours ago, Grey_Skies said:

That would be great, thank you, William!  I do enjoy reading your stories very much.

I've searched and found a story of mine, that I think won't be too offensive.

It's a short story titled "Illyrian Blues".   A supernatural, suspense thriller, consisting of 5700 words, divided into 5 chapters.  I consider it one of my best works of writing.  It's posted on the writers website, fanstory.com, where I use the penname MrBillyDA.

fanstory.com/displaystory.jsp?hd=1&id=779302

I hope you will enjoy the story, and will be waiting patiently, to read what you have to say. 

Thank you.

Edited by William D'Andrea
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, William D'Andrea said:

fanstory.com/displaystory.jsp?hd=1&id=779302

2 hours ago, William D'Andrea said:

I hope you will enjoy the story, and will be waiting patiently, to read what you have to say. 

Thank you.

Thank you very much!  This looks really good, and I look forward to reading it.  I will be sure to let you know what I think.

1 hour ago, Grey_Skies said:

@William D'Andrea I have just finished reading "Illyrian Blues".  A very interesting and entertaining story!  I enjoyed it and thank you very much for sharing it with me!

Thank you.  I truly appreciate your review.

Now I'm wondering if you think it would be acceptable to post "Illyrian Blues" here on christianwriters.com?

I'm now also thinking of continuing the story.  Telling about the return of the Goddess Illyria; including Winifred and Harmony who continue being possessed by the Pagan Warrior Deity.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, William D'Andrea said:

Thank you.  I truly appreciate your review.

Now I'm wondering if you think it would be acceptable to post "Illyrian Blues" here on christianwriters.com?

I'm now also thinking of continuing the story.  Telling about the return of the Goddess Illyria; including Winifred and Harmony who continue being possessed by the Pagan Warrior Deity.  

I think it would be acceptable here.  The part where Wesley attempts to witness to Illyria impressed me.  Also, continuing the story would be a great idea, if you feel led to do so!