Character Uniqueness

Sarah Daffy

1 minute ago, Sarah Daffy said:

Oooh. Yes. Chris Clair the football player. 🙂 (tho there is more to him than meets the eye 😊)

I'm rooting for some kind of romantic relationship by the end, but I'm guessing maybe he's married or something so that's not possible...

Edited by Emily Waldorf
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lynnmosher said:

Grey, a fun (or otherwise) mishap. Maybe Finn couldn't get the sparkling kind so he gets regular apple cider. Only it has hardened, meaning it's turned to alcohol. He could get drunk on it and you could have a very funny situation. 😄

I love that idea, and may end up using it!  One question though, how long would it take for cider to to harden?

• Like 1

One is a community college drop-out that was abducted and taken to a fantasy world.

Another is a soldier raised from the dead.

A third is a boy sold into slavery by his father.

I have a dispossessed prince who lives under a different name.

I'm also working on another main character who is transformed by something he finds in a cave.  Still working the details out on that one.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Grey_Skies said:

One question though, how long would it take for cider to to harden?

I looked. I found anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks. I would think the latter would be better. You could have all kinds of fun with his drinking it or something even unpleasant or scary. Whatever situation you want to put him in. 😄

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

I looked. I found anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks. I would think the latter would be better. You could have all kinds of fun with his drinking it or something even unpleasant or scary. Whatever situation you want to put him in. 😄

Okay, thank you!  I'm definitely going to throw that in there somewhere. 😉

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sarah Daffy said:

Well she’s seventeen and he’s like thirty something so XD

He was 33 and I was 24. (and we both keep forgetting we're not those ages still.) I know, "but you were both adults." How long before 17 and 30 something is adults?

• Like 2