How to turn sketches into vectors

lynnmosher

1 hour ago, suspensewriter said:

Huh, I never thought of doing that.

You're still way ahead of me. I don't know what a vector is even after googling the definition and listening to the first minute of the tutorial.

How do you put your sketch on a computer? What's an ink-doodling? What's a mark-o-fund? Was he speaking in English?

Are you sure?

Are you really, really sure?

I've been unable to do anything visually creative on my computer after I couldn't use my Microsoft Picture It 1999. (Mp3's replace CD's.) And Photoshop was way to complicated to use. 😳

Hope this helps...

To get your drawings onto your computer, you need to scan them.

Ink doodling is just drawing with a special ink pen.

I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet but I think you mean a macro something or other. Macro in photography is just a closeup. I'm not sure how it's used in the video.

Vector files are images that are built by mathematical formulas that establish points on a grid. Raster files are composed of the colored blocks commonly referred to as pixels. Because they can infinitely adjust in size without losing resolution, vector files are more versatile for certain types of tasks than raster files.

A raster image file is a rectangular array of regularly sampled values, known as pixels.

Sorry it's confusing. 😧

• Like 1