A Neighbor of Mine Has Died.

A neighbor of mine died yesterday, Sunday, September 19th.
   I live in the Monsignor, Henry J. Reel Village, along Christopher Court, at the corner of Southaven Avenue, in Medford New York.  It's a senior citizen community.  The man, whose name I'm not sure of, lived in the ground floor apartment beneath mine.  I know very little about him.  I was told that he had a serious heart problem.
    This morning, when I came back from shopping, I saw two packages that had been delivered, lying outside his door.  They contain food.  I don't want the food to spoil, but I also want to avoid putting a hand on anything of his.

I spoke to the Maintenance Manager, who told me that the man's daughter would be coming over later.  So it looks like things will be taken care of.  It's all just very disturbing.

I ask for prayers for the man's family, and for all of us here at the Monsignor Henry J. Reel Village.

In Jesus Name.  Amen. 

• Like 3