In Need of Short Story Help

Grey_Skies

Just now, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Epiphany...revelation over something. In this instance, she could have an epiphany about what her life truly is at the current moment and that she needs to change. I meant that the guy could say something or do an action (i.e. hand her something) that sparks that fire in her mind.

Just now, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Please tell me that made sense. 😆

AH!  Yes, it did indeed.  Sounds good to me, thanks for your help!  I'm probably gonna try to finish up the story tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be posting part 1 of it in C&F tomorrow as well.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Grey_Skies said:

AH!  Yes, it did indeed.  Sounds good to me, thanks for your help!  I'm probably gonna try to finish up the story tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be posting part 1 of it in C&F tomorrow as well.

No problem! Sorry I didn't get to this sooner! 😕

Okie dokie! Can't promise anything though, since I'll be pretty busy tomorrow afternoon/evening Lord willing. 🙂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

No problem! Sorry I didn't get to this sooner! 😕

Okie dokie! Can't promise anything though, since I'll be pretty busy tomorrow afternoon/evening Lord willing. 🙂

No prob, you're good.  Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow, whatever you end up doing! 😊

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Grey_Skies said:

No prob, you're good.  Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow, whatever you end up doing!

Thank you! 🙂 I got to run out in the rain today...and then saw my neighbor's kitten peeking out of the open window; so we decided to play for a bit. XD Cute kitten he is.

• Like 1