Is TikTok Banning Christians?

(Okay, really quickly, I want to make it clear that I do not want to cause any controversy. If y'all have anything controversial to put up about this, then by all means please carry it out on PMs or email. I only wanted to share the video because I felt it needed to be shared.

Thanks. ūüôā)

Edited by Ky_GirlatHeart
  • Thanks 1

According to the Bible:

“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

“Blessed are you when people revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account.  Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

(Matthew 5: 10-12)

--------------------------

¬† ¬† ‚ÄúYou have heard that it was said, ‚ÄėYou shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.‚Äô¬† ¬†But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be children of your Father in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the righteous and on the unrighteous.¬† For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?¬† And if you greet only your brothers and sisters, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?¬† Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."¬† ¬†

(Matthew 5:43-48)

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask God the Father to send forth the Holy Spirit, and bring justice along with mercy, upon the people of Tik Tok who are responsible for this; so they will repent and receive salvation. 

In Jesus Name.  Amen. 

• Like 1

@Accord64 Ah, yes, Charlie D'Melio. I agree 110%; I've even watched a seven-year-old watch videos off a platform similar to Tik Tok and found myself thinking, Why would her parents even let her watch this?? The fact that this girl has probably heard more curse words than I ever did at that age and is allowed to do inappropriate dance moves at that age blows my mind.

• Like 1

We should not be surprised if this is happening and need to keep in mind that TikTok is a worldly website, we are aliens living in a world that cares not for the message of hope that we want to share. Not to mention that the message we bring only shines light on the dark areas in people's lives that they would rather keep hidden. The censorship of Christians and believers will only increase as the world tumbles towards end times and falls deeper into the enemy's agenda in trying to distract both believers and non-believes alike from looking at God. The enemy is going to use all tools at his disposal to corrupt and destroy any who will pay attention in the aim of pulling them away from God or the hope of Salvation.

Edited by Amosathar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have banned Tik Tok from my house and my kids, but they still somehow get ahold of it. I had a bad feeling about it when it first became popular. It is now so pervasive that videos posted on that platform are being moved onto other platforms. It's frustrating as a parent.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, jayjay said:

I have banned Tik Tok from my house and my kids, but they still somehow get ahold of it. I had a bad feeling about it when it first became popular. It is now so pervasive that videos posted on that platform are being moved onto other platforms. It's frustrating as a parent.

I'm sorry, Jayjay.

2 Timothy 3: 

3¬†But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.¬†2¬†People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money,¬†boastful, proud,¬†abusive,¬†disobedient to their parents,¬†ungrateful, unholy,¬†3¬†without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,¬†4¬†treacherous,¬†rash, conceited,¬†lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God‚ÄĒ¬†5¬†having a form of godliness¬†but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

A Final Charge to Timothy

10¬†You, however, know all about my teaching,¬†my way of life, my purpose, faith, patience, love, endurance,¬†11¬†persecutions, sufferings‚ÄĒwhat kinds of things happened to me in Antioch,¬†Iconium¬†and Lystra,¬†the persecutions I endured.¬†Yet the Lord rescued¬†me from all of them.¬†12¬†In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,¬†13¬†while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse,¬†deceiving and being deceived.¬†14¬†But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it,¬†15¬†and how from infancy¬†you have known the Holy Scriptures,¬†which are able to make you wise¬†for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.¬†16¬†All Scripture is God-breathed¬†and is useful for teaching,¬†rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,¬†17¬†so that the servant of God[a]¬†may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2021 at 11:25 PM, Amosathar said:

We should not be surprised if this is happening and need to keep in mind that TikTok is a worldly website, we are aliens living in a world that cares not for the message of hope that we want to share. Not to mention that the message we bring only shines light on the dark areas in people's lives that they would rather keep hidden. The censorship of Christians and believers will only increase as the world tumbles towards end times and falls deeper into the enemy's agenda in trying to distract both believers and non-believes alike from looking at God. The enemy is going to use all tools at his disposal to corrupt and destroy any who will pay attention in the aim of pulling them away from God or the hope of Salvation.

Amen. These are the last days; never thought I'd be seeing it in 2021 though.

On 9/19/2021 at 11:58 AM, jayjay said:

I can understand that! When they have friends or peers who have Tik Tok, it's hard for them not to be influenced by it; what do you think my friend and I did when I was ten until I was in the earliest stage of being thirteen? ūüėē

On 9/19/2021 at 9:32 AM, suspensewriter said:

Who owns Tik-Tok by he way?  I heard that it was a Chinese company?

Yup. Chinese. Chinese equals Communism. Communism equals silencing Christians as much as possible.

Let's wait until the real stuff comes if the Lord counts us worthy for it.

That's . . . frightening.  I don't even know what else to say.  I always thought TikTok was stupid, and had an adverse effect on teens because of how it dumbs them down, but I never thought about it being so dangerous.  I mean, yeah, I heard about it being Chinese; guess I didn't think about it enough.

38 minutes ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Let's wait until the real stuff comes if the Lord counts us worthy for it.

Just curious, what exactly do you mean?  Do you mean, like, the Tribulation?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Grey_Skies said:

That's . . . frightening.  I don't even know what else to say.  I always thought TikTok was stupid, and had an adverse effect on teens because of how it dumbs them down, but I never thought about it being so dangerous.  I mean, yeah, I heard about it being Chinese; guess I didn't think about it enough.

I wouldn't have imagined it would get this dangerous either. That reminds me of YouTube as well, even games like Roblox. Kids are getting more and more access to technology, and they can easily watch videos that are inappropriate in content or see people cursing and think that it's okay when in reality it's not. Same goes for us teens and adults. YouTube can pop up some pretty inappropriate ads or videos that we don't need to see.

14 hours ago, Grey_Skies said:

Just curious, what exactly do you mean?  Do you mean, like, the Tribulation?

No, not the Tribulation. I meant persecution, according to Matthew 24:4-14.

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.