Seeking help in finding online sites besides this site, looking for good Christian writing

Toni Star

Can you be a little more specific about what kind of articles you are looking for? Or rather, what kind you want to submit? When you say Christian articles I think anything from Red Letter Christians to The Gospel Coalition to Tim Challies. I've got some articles on RLC, for example, but that isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea.

• Like 1

I'm with @Chris Brown. I can tell you several good Christian sites, if you want to read. If you want to write? With a bit of snooping on here, (which isn't much snooping since folks are broadcasting on purpose), there are usually sites accepting promos in the Plug and Promo forum and the Jobs and Projects forum.

Which way are you looking?

Hello to Chris and Spaulding. I am looking for a Christian website that is seeking articles on Christ, faith, coping, and end times. I would love to write or enter a Christian contest and apply what I have learned and keep learning on Christianity and how it is being challenged in these "end times."

Any help you can give would be so appreciated.

Toni 

@Toni Staryou are really just going to have to do some searching on which sites match your theology and style, then look up their article submission guidelines. Most of them do accept unsolicited articles, but I can tell you it's often tough to get on to those sites. Here are some of the big ones for examples:

https://help.christianitytoday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047411253-How-do-I-write-for-CT-

https://www.relevantmagazine.com/write/

https://www.charismamag.com/about/write-for-us

You'll likely need to get articles on some smaller blogs first and work your way up.

Thank you so much, Chris! I have checked out the guidelines for Christianity Today and Relevant magazine; however, I have not checked out Charisma magazine. Will be checking it out today. I have been searching many other Christian sites and as you noted, it is tough getting on those sites. I will continue to check out sites and decide which ones will work for me.

Thanks again!

Toni