Hi, it's me

Trix

Hey, I'm new here.  I'm a young author with a love of books, mainly action stories and stuff.  I joined because i wanted to meet a bunch of other young authors who also love God, and to get advice for my new book!  So, hi, i guess, and I'm excited to meet everyoine!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Emily Waldorf said:

Hello, Trix! Who is your favorite author? Do you have a writing project you're currently working on?

Hey.  My favorite author..  Maybe Charles Dickens?  I like his writing style in Tale of Two Cities and Oliver Twist.  Right now I'm working on a collection of short stories and starting a new book.  What about you?

• Like 1

Just now, Trix said:

Hey.  My favorite author..  Maybe Charles Dickens?  I like his writing style in Tale of Two Cities and Oliver Twist.  Right now I'm working on a collection of short stories and starting a new book.  What about you?

Oh, now you've done it: I'm reading A Tale of Two Cities right now--I started re-reading it a month after I read it the first time, and it has vaulted into my favorite book status. I'd love to talk about it with you sometime!

I am perpetually working on some novel or other that will never go anywhere, trying to edit a novella, and write poems. 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Emily Waldorf said:

Oh, now you've done it: I'm reading A Tale of Two Cities right now--I started re-reading it a month after I read it the first time, and it has vaulted into my favorite book status. I'd love to talk about it with you sometime!

I am perpetually working on some novel or other that will never go anywhere, trying to edit a novella, and write poems. 🙂

Neat!  What was your favrotie part?  I never expected the ending.

And nice!.

3 minutes ago, Trix said:

Neat!  What was your favrotie part?  I never expected the ending.

And nice!.

Hmm. Probably the ending; the chapter, "A Hand at Cards" was really good, and that other one... what is the chapter title... Anyway, the chapter where he's wandering around all night, thinking about this verse: "I am the resurrection and the life, saith the Lord..."

What about you?

I did expect it, but only b/c somebody spilled the beans, lol.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Emily Waldorf said:

Hmm. Probably the ending; the chapter, "A Hand at Cards" was really good, and that other one... what is the chapter title... Anyway, the chapter where he's wandering around all night, thinking about this verse: "I am the resurrection and the life, saith the Lord..."

What about you?

I did expect it, but only b/c somebody spilled the beans, lol.

Yes!  Loved that chapter.  Not sure which one is my favorite, they're all good, can't choose just one.

O.  That is the worst.

• Like 1