The Stars Are Singing

Emily Waldorf

33 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

I just checked the site is down. 🥴

Peculiar. It still works for me... (maybe b/c I have the tab open. probably will the whole day.)

34 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

You should post this in Plugs & Promos, Emily! 😃 Will try to read this later. The site won't open up. Just spins. And congratulations! ❤️

Thank you! And I will do that.

Yes, probably since you already had it open. I just check again. The site is back up. Wonderful, Emily! I left you a comment. One thought though: I noticed that some poems have the author's name and some have Story Embers, as yours does. What is the difference?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Yes, probably since you already had it open. I just check again. The site is back up. Wonderful, Emily! I left you a comment. One thought though: I noticed that some poems have the author's name and some have Story Embers, as yours does. What is the difference?

Thank you!!! I believe those marked "story embers" are for non-members. Or possibly non-staff? Idk, that's just a guess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.