Prayer Update!

SHE'S OKAY!! :DD Her parents made her delete her account and won't let her come back :(( I'm not 100% clear on why--either because of her mental health or perhaps the mental health on that site... there are kids who have problems and ask for advice and I think maybe her parents thought that was too much for her to handle.

BUT SHE'S OKAY PRAISE THE LORD ❤️ 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Okay well, I'm glad she okay!  But I gotta ask, is the site NaNo?  If so, is it anyone I know (or knew)?  'Cause if that is the site, yeah, I totally understand.  That's why I had to leave, it was getting so mentally messed up.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Grey_Skies said:

Okay well, I'm glad she okay!  But I gotta ask, is the site NaNo?  If so, is it anyone I know (or knew)?  'Cause if that is the site, yeah, I totally understand.  That's why I had to leave, it was getting so mentally messed up.

^^^^ yeah, I left because it's too...much

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 8/3/2021 at 2:48 PM, Grey_Skies said:

yup

idk if you knew who Noli was (you may have known her as Queen_Manini, she wrote the Nano Newspaper? but maybe that was after you, I'm not sure)

Edited by ThePerilousPen
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Emily Waldorf said:

yeah, I left because it's too...much

Oh, for sure.  It just got ridiculous and frustrating at the end.

6 hours ago, Emily Waldorf said:

Trust me, you didn't miss much.

I mean, for the most part.  I did make some meaningful friends on there ( @ThePerilousPen, @Stormfast, etc.  And one or two others that I still email with that aren't on CW.) But I think overall your having not been there is a good thing, @Ky_GirlatHeart.

6 hours ago, ThePerilousPen said:

idk if you knew who Noli was (you may have known her as Queen_Manini, she wrote the Nano Newspaper? but maybe that was after you, I'm not sure)

Sounds like she was after me.  I don't recognize the name.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

How is it that practically every teen that came here to CW after I did originally came from NaNo?!?

Grey_Skies told us about this place. There was some political stuff going on and we all started to feel we needed a place where we could all stay together but not have our beliefs attacked so we all left for here.

On 8/3/2021 at 2:48 PM, Grey_Skies said:

it was getting so mentally messed up.

It is pretty bad. All those kids need prayer.

17 hours ago, ThePerilousPen said:

I remember her she was a sweet kid I'm glad she off there.

10 hours ago, Grey_Skies said:

I mean, for the most part.  I did make some meaningful friends on there

Agree. For all the bad stuff there were good people on there and we all got to encourage each other. It's not a site though I would ever recommend for especially young teens (which the site is geared towards).

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Grey_Skies said:

I mean, for the most part.  I did make some meaningful friends on there ( @ThePerilousPen, @Stormfast, etc.  And one or two others that I still email with that aren't on CW.) But I think overall your having not been there is a good thing, @Ky_GirlatHeart.

Same here, certainly. And I wasn't saying I'm not thankful that I was there. I'm also thankful that I'm gone now. Friendships and a learning experience are the positive things I take away. I just meant that since she wasn't there, she's better off not being there, if that makes sense?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stormfast said:

Agree. For all the bad stuff there were good people on there and we all got to encourage each other. It's not a site though I would ever recommend for especially young teens (which the site is geared towards).

Exactly!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stormfast said:

young teens (which the site is geared towards).

So then we young teens shall dominate!! MWAHAHAHA-I mean, ahem, we shall congregate. Yes, congregate's the word. *nervous laughter as I throw the pitchforks and lanterns I had ready*

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

So then we young teens shall dominate!! MWAHAHAHA-I mean, ahem, we shall congregate. Yes, congregate's the word. *nervous laughter as I throw the pitchforks and lanterns I had read

😂😂 congregation of domination is what we have become! 

• Haha 4