I just finished another course

Today I finished my third free online course offered by Hillsdale College. Have any of you heard of it? If so, which course(s) have you taken? This one was on Shakespeare's Hamlet and The Tempest. The Tempest was very good, but I didn't agree much with him on Hamlet. I'm now starting a C.S. Lewis course, which I greatly look forward to.

Here's the link to their courses, if you want to give it a try. Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow, thanks for sharing! I didn't realize they had free online courses. Hillsdale is in my state, so I've heard of the college, but it's pretty awesome to know they offer this service!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jayjay said:

Wow, thanks for sharing! I didn't realize they had free online courses. Hillsdale is in my state, so I've heard of the college, but it's pretty awesome to know they offer this service!

Ooh, that's cool! I'm not in said state, but I think it would be fun to go to Hillsdale. They're education is top quality! You should try the Land of Hope class. It's really good and fun.

• Like 1