Asking for Prayer

Father God: Please be with those close to Emily's friend who went to be with You. Wrap Your arms of love arms of love around them. Draw them closer to You and whisper words of love and comfort into their ears. In Jesus' Name, I pray. Amen

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, ThePerilousPen said:

here for you, love ❤️ *hugs* I'll definitely pray, and if there's anything I can do, lmk okay? God's got this :))

Thanks! I don't think there's anything to do, but I'll keep you in mind. We're making food for the family now, so that's good; it keeps us busy and feeling helpful, because if I ever stop to think about it, the thought pounds: THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO TO MAKE IT BETTER. I'm okay personally, I just hurt for those who are not.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Emily Waldorf said:

Thanks! I don't think there's anything to do, but I'll keep you in mind. We're making food for the family now, so that's good; it keeps us busy and feeling helpful, because if I ever stop to think about it, the thought pounds: THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO TO MAKE IT BETTER. I'm okay personally, I just hurt for those who are not.

PILE ON! *squeezes into virtual hug*

But seriously though, I can relate. It sucks when you really, really, really want to help someone but you know that you're unable to. I will be praying. ❤️ ❤️

Edited by Ky_GirlatHeart
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Okay, so now that the family has released a little more, I'll just say this: it was a car accident and happened last night. No one else was hurt. But it was a friend of someone I'm close to, so just seeing that someone makes everything so much harder. for myself it's not a matter of great grief, although there must be some tears.

Thank you all for your prayers! God is good, no matter what it may seem like. ❤️

Edited by Emily Waldorf
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Emily Waldorf said:

felt that ❤️ I'm glad you can do that! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1