Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

L B Sandy

Six Of Your Best.

Hemmingway is attributed, (although this is much disputed) with penning this six word story for a bet.

For sale; Baby shoes, never worn.

Which got me thinking, how much can I say in six words?

How much can you say in six words? It doesn't have to make a story. Just convey a thought.

I apologise if this has been done before. Let's do it again anyway.

Ready to have some fun? Here's mine to get the ball rolling.

I cannot fathom, a deeper ocean.

This six word prompt has made the rounds throughout the internet for some time. I think we even did one here. It's always fun. Glad you brought it up. I can't remember mine. Will have to look it up or do a new one. :)

LOL You need an image to go with that, WriteLIfe!

Got troubles?

Got heartaches?

Get God!

This six word prompt has made the rounds throughout the internet for some time. I think we even did one here. It's always fun. Glad you brought it up. I can't remember mine. Will have to look it up or do a new one. :)

Therein lies the challenge Lynn, bring a new one.

I am really enjoying the replies I read here. So many of them, and this is the point of the exercise, allude to a much more complex story. Here's an example I saw today in the Bible.

Psalm 18:1 I love you, Lord, my strength. (NIV)

Now read the rest of the Psalm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.