Beta Readers, please?

As you might know, I've been working on a book named "Just One More Day" for a while.  I've finished it, so now I need some severe editing.  I'm on the lookout for some people who can read it and give me feedback on it overall, and also find grammatical errors.  I would give you the link to the doc (I have a copy of it on google docs; you don't have to have a gmail account to use google docs) so you could go through it.  Even if you can only do a few chapters, I'd appreciate it.  You can leave comments or edits on the document and I'll keep up with them.  I've got a possible place to publish, so my first step is to make sure this is publishable--which, I know, it isn't yet.  It needs a ton of editing, so I'd love to have y'all's help!  If you're able to help, even just a little, PM me on here and I'll talk with you on there.  Thank you!

• Like 2

HI AJC - work is slack at the moment so I could put some time into this if you would like.  I am nearly finished with the 1st draft of RUTH - which should be done within the next couple of days. Then it needs a rest for a good couple of weeks.

If you PM with the link I will try to work on it later this coming week.  How long is it and what genre?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shamrock said:

HI AJC - work is slack at the moment so I could put some time into this if you would like.  I am nearly finished with the 1st draft of RUTH - which should be done within the next couple of days. Then it needs a rest for a good couple of weeks.

If you PM with the link I will try to work on it later this coming week.  How long is it and what genre?

Oops, I didn't realize this was the wrong place for the thread!

It's about 48K words, and it's Christian fiction, realistic, YA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1