Here I am ;-)

Sue1

Hi everyone! I am delighted to have found this community of like-minded individuals. I have recently been jolted into re-examining every aspect of my life and this is one of the reasons I am here. I have been ignoring the inner nudge to write for a long time and the nudge have now turned into a whooshing in my ears...literally! ๐Ÿ˜‰ sooo, hard to ignore. I feel privileged to be here and am looking forward to learn a lot along my journey from each of you. Thank you for having me. :-)

• Like 2

Thank you so much, mmm pretty much my thoughts about the whooshing as wellย ๐Ÿ˜‰. Anything caramel from ice cream to cake, is pretty much a winner in my book ๐Ÿคฃ.

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family, Sue. Glad you joined us. What genre do you feel led to write? You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! โค๏ธ

Thank you @lynnmosher. I will be writing non-fiction as well as fiction, but starting of with non-fiction as that is where I feel I am being guided to at the moment. I have done my research and am ready to start so will definitely welcome input as I progress along this journey.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Paul but not THE said:

Gotta love those caramel malts!

Both in the same book?ย  My story is fictional, but the wild edibles tips are real and practical.

LOL..Thank you Paul, no fiction is my future goal, non-fiction is what I am working on now.