How many of you are into comics?

The base of readers I'm looking at are comic readers and creators.  So, of course, I kinda wonder how many here were into comics at one point, or are still into comics now.

Surprisingly, there are a lot of Christian comic creators, and most of them I follow are self-publishing.

• Like 1

i LOVE comics =D the fun ones like Calvin and Hobbes, Astrix and Obolix (we have the french versions of those, too XD) Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Uncle Scrooge, Archie, something I can't remember the name of, Tintin, Family Circus, Peanuts, Garfield, Illustrated Classic comics, and Superman! 

On a sad note, my father had a lot of old comics that he got rid of ... and though that was before I was born, my older siblings are still upset about it. They were really old, like WWII old 

*sigh*

BUT ANYWAY COMICS ARE AWSOME :DD 

• Like 1

There are several comic strips I enjoy (or "enjoyed" for the ones that are no longer published)... Calvin and Hobbes, Shoe, Bloom County. I used to read comic books when I was a child because my cousins read them avidly, and I tried to fit in. They were mostly Archie comics, or sometimes Donald Duck or Scrooge McDuck.

• Like 1

I haven't read a ton of comics, though I think they are so cool.  I have, however, been getting into graphic novels recently.  It started last month during my vacation in Georgia.  I visited three bookstores with my cousin, and suddenly got intrigued by the graphic novels they had to offer.  I did buy one, it was a graphic novel adaptation of Pearl S. Buck's The Good Earth.  I'm currently still reading through it.  And then, for my birthday a couple weeks ago my cousin sent me another, knowing I was now interested.  That one was Through the Woods by Emily Carroll, an anthology of five short, scary stories.  I loved it, and read one every night, so I ripped through it in just five nights.

• Like 1

I remember reading classic comics back in the fifties and sixties. I wasn't a good reader and the pictures brought stories to life. I struggled to read "The Three Musketeers" because I love the comic. 

The graphic novels are amazing. 

• Like 1