I'd appreciate if y'all could pray for me, please!  I'm leaving tomorrow to stay at Grace Christian University in Grand Rapids, MI, for two weeks of ministry training.  This is my second year doing this, but it's on a much bigger scale this time, because last summer it was only a county-wide thing because of Covid.  This year it's state-wide again.  I'm working with the organization Child Evangelism Fellowship this summer as a paid summer missionary.  After the training I'll be teaching clubs and Vacation Bible Schools to reach young children with the Gospel.

I have no idea just how much wifi access they'll give us, so I may not be online for the next couple of weeks.  I known I'll be super busy as well, and since it's my second year with them and I'm going to be paid through the summer, the level of responsibility I have is way up and I'm anticipating a lot of stress.

Pray that things will go well for all of us teens there, that we will all remain healthy and protected from sickness.  Please pray that I keep a good attitude, that I won't get stressed so easily, and that I remember to lean on God rather than my own understanding.  Thank you, and God bless you all!

• Like 8

How wonderful, GS! What a great endeavor! Praying in agreement with you for all you're asking of the Lord and that He will bless you and others through you. And may you enjoy your time there. ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, everyone, so much for all your prayers and support.  My dad and I are going to church this morning, and we'll be on our way to Grand Rapids from there.  We'll stop for lunch on the way, as sort of a little Father's Day lunch for the two of together, before I leave him. 😢 If I am not able to get online while I am away, I will be thinking of all of you, my friends, and my brothers and sisters in Christ.  And in the words of General MacArthur, "I shall return!"

• Like 3