Scribe of Visions and Dreams, Prophetic Word

Carren

Are there any Seers in this writers group? Does anyone here write Fiction and Non-Fiction? Does this group help with critiquing written works? Are there any poets in this writers group? 

I scribe what I see(r) and hear. I just completed an 8-week Fiction writing course. Today, started James Golls - ecourse on how to write non-fiction. I belong to a writing FB group in my hometown. I am overwhelmed and excited to write what the Lord has given me. I am part of Ana Werners' Eagles Network and was in her first Mentorship Class on Facebook

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family, Carren. Glad you joined us. After you've made 10 comments and the system has caught up, you are welcome to use the critique forum. Please read the rules when you get there. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! 😃

• Like 1

I have visions and dreams. Not really a seer but have a lot of friends that are. I just am trying to start writing as God has been telling me to for 8years... kind of nervous about it.

• Like 3

Welcome! 😄

On 6/16/2021 at 5:49 PM, Carren said:

Are there any Seers in this writers group?

I wouldn't really use the term "seer," since that's a completely different thing...However, I have had a few dreams that have come true and several snippets of dreams that have appeared picture-perfect right before me even though they didn't have any significance to something major happening.

Does anyone here write Fiction and Non-Fiction?

I write Christian fiction but not non-fiction. Do you do both?

Does this group help with critiquing written works?

Yep! Lynnmosher's covered the main points when it comes to accessing the critique forum.

Are there any poets in this writers group? 

I do the very occasional poem, although I used to do plenty of poems in the past. Now I just write. 😄

What kind of sweets do you like?

• Like 1