The real area I've had in mind (with name and descriptions changed) of my current story I've been posting in Critique & Feedback, A Better Father, has actually come under heavy attack and appears to be falling to the real antagonistic force. It grieves me so deeply. My characters are so real to me. They're all slightly connected to dear friends. That has helped me write the story. But now their pain and loss and the upheaval of their lives breaks my heart. Would you please pray for the people of the northern towns and villages? So many have still not heard about Father God. And pray for me. I have an awful headache. I feel a tremendous burden to finish this draft and press on into the next and figure out what to do with it all. Thank you so much.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Carolyn W said:

The real area I've had in mind (with name and descriptions changed) of my current story I've been posting in Critique & Feedback, A Better Father, has actually come under heavy attack and appears to be falling to the real antagonistic force.

Who is attacking you?

Meantime, I'm praying for them.

I'm no longer there. I left several years ago. Crazy internet world being what it is- I cannot give any more details here online than in the story since things are so hot. You know our troops are withdrawing from Afg.

The radical people are gaining ground against communities with real children and parents who have dreamed of a better future since 2001. 
But God! He's always up to something😃
Thanks for joining the prayer! 

Father, @Carolyn W needs Your help. She needs guidance, strength and protection.  But not just for herself, for others. She is unable to explain it to us, but it's not necessary. You know the situation intimately. You know the peace, places and things needed. Please Lord, provide all that is needed as we put our trust in You,the creator, for all our needs. In Your son's name, Jesus we ask. Amen 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Father and Mother God, your children are hurting. You know the situation being portrayed in Carolyn W's story and in many other parts of the world. We pray for your children everywhere. In Jesus' name and for his sake, Amen.

• Like 1

Lord God: You know all the circumstances of Carolyn W.'s story and the heaviness of her heart. Please work these things out for her. Remind her of Your love for her and that You will guide her and the others through these circumstances.

Amen! Thanks for all your prayers. The situation there often makes me think of the book of Hebrews, verses like 10:32-39 and 13:3. Along with the general population's suffering the believers endure the additional suffering because of Christ.  We have friends who have lost their homes and livelihoods now. Recovering property and income is one thing, but becoming accepted in a new town or neighborhood is even harder for them as they have to navigate through dangerous religious currents. Your prayer for the persecuted church there is valuable and effective. 

• Like 2
On 6/16/2021 at 5:54 AM, Carolyn W said:

Would you please pray for the people of the northern towns and villages? So many have still not heard about Father God. And pray for me. I have an awful headache. I feel a tremendous burden to finish this draft and press on into the next and figure out what to do with it all. Thank you so much.

I am so glad you are still persevering with your story. Feel confident that it’s one God has given you to write...regardless of what happens with it when you’re through.

I often dream floods of tears for our mutual former “place”...tears I could never cry in conscious life. Whether this is simply an outlet for trapped emotion, or the Holy Spirit making intercession with “groans that cannot be uttered” I don’t know...but you are not alone in your prayers.

B Province in particular will always hold golden memories for me, since we honeymooned there what feels like a lifetime ago...

• Like 1

I have no doubt our tears are part of the sufferings of Christ that are being filled up. No doubt the Holy Spirit is at work there. I've heard it is now increasing faster than any other place on earth. They will be writing their own stories:)