Quick Prayer Request

13 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

I could...But it would be so awkward to ask though, because I feel as if I was bothering her.

I wanted to be a teacher since 7th grade. The senior class was encouraged to go out and find someone in the career we wanted and ask if we could shadow them for a few hours a week. (Of course, we had to finished our courses needed to graduate first, but by last semester senior year, most did.) So, I spent the second half of senior year shadowing my English teacher. 

It helped me know what I was doing better when we got to the student-teaching phase in college.

On the bad news side, I'm still lousy at grammar, so never did teach English. 😳 (Did substitute teach and taught a weird subject for a year though.) 

Between asking to learn and offering to help, I suspect the current teacher will trust you in the future, because you do know what is being taught.

• Like 1

Possibly they could use some assistants with the games or even with the snacks.Our VBS will not be meeting this year for the second year in a row.  Part of the reason is the Children's Ministry Director lost her husband to COVID in January and has not been up to doing the planning needed. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1