Here are two important updates.

Here are two important updates.   

This morning I received my second anti-corona virus, Moderna vaccination shot, at the local Stop & Shop Supermarket's Pharmacy Department.  Right now I'm beginning to feel a little fatigued.  That is one of the side effects.  It also happened to me after the first shot.  After a day or two I should be all right.

Today I also finished posting the final chapter.  That's all 26 chapters of my novel "A Gatored Community", here on christianwriters.com.

Edited by William D'Andrea

The second one makes a lot of people tired; did for me. Still, it's still probably at least a thousand times better than that person most of us know who's had a nasty reaction to COVID. The whole purpose of a vaccination is to trick our bodies into thinking it's just received a major infection, so it thinks it's fighting for its life. Hang in there; it's all worth it...

32 minutes ago, Wes B said:

Hang in there; it's all worth it...

It isn't really all that bad.  So far, I don't feel fatigued yet.  I had a feeling of dizziness, while I was inside my room.  I then went outside for about 15 minutes.  Being out in the fresh air I felt really good.  Now I'm back inside, and still feeling good.  It may take a few hours before I get fatigued.  That's if I do.  Then in the morning, I'll see how things are.  

Tomorrow is Sunday morning, when I definitely don't want to be fatigued.  Getting a nap while I'm at Church, when the pastor's giving a sermon, is something I hope to avoid.  On the other hand, a good, refreshing sleep would be a true blessing from the Lord.

I thank the Lord, in Jesus Name.  Amen.   

1 hour ago, William D'Andrea said:

It isn't really all that bad.  So far, I don't feel fatigued yet.  I had a feeling of dizziness, while I was inside my room.  I then went outside for about 15 minutes.  Being out in the fresh air I felt really good.  Now I'm back inside, and still feeling good.  It may take a few hours before I get fatigued.  That's if I do.  Then in the morning, I'll see how things are.  

Tomorrow is Sunday morning, when I definitely don't want to be fatigued.  Getting a nap while I'm at Church, when the pastor's giving a sermon, is something I hope to avoid.  On the other hand, a good, refreshing sleep would be a true blessing from the Lord.

I thank the Lord, in Jesus Name.  Amen.   

Take care of yourself. I was fine the day I got the shot. I'm not saying anything will happen to you, but make the next few days flexible, no matter how much you want to go to church.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Spaulding said:

make the next few days flexible, no matter how much you want to go to church.

On Sunday mornings, another member of the Church usually  picks me up, around 9 AM.  Then he drives me to the Church and back.  I'll see how I feel tomorrow morning.  If I'm not feeling right, I can always give him a call on my cell phone, and cancel the ride.               Then I can watch the worship service over the internet.   

Edited by William D'Andrea

This morning I was feeling okay, until after I got to Church.  That's when the fatigue came on.  I was feeling really worn down.  I couldn't help sleeping for a few moments.  I don't know if anybody noticed.  As long as I wasn't snoring that shouldn't be a problem.

After I got home I continued feeling worn down.  Then I remembered yesterday, when I went outside.  As soon as I got into the fresh air I felt much better.  So that's what I did again.  About an hour after lunch, I went outside into the fresh air and sunlight, taking a vigorous walk to the local Stop & Shop Supermarket and back.  I felt really good.  I figure that is what I should continue doing; which is what I already do every morning.  Then things should go well with me.

I thank all of you for your prayers.

In Jesus Name.  Amen. 

Still doing okay? If you're okay now, you're in the no-serious-reaction group.

Ha! We posted about the same time, so I'm leaving what I said, but, praise God you're doing well.

Edited by Spaulding
posted same time, so updated.
17 hours ago, William D'Andrea said:

As soon as I got into the fresh air I felt much better.  So that's what I did again.

Good thinking. Fresh air being outside often makes a difference. If you usually take a walk and didn't that morning, that could make you drowsy.