The whole point in being deceived is the victim doesn't know it!  It's lies being sold and bought as truth.  I've got two wild edibles programs today for a group I see as a cult, yet they try to claim otherwise (what cult doesn't?).  Anyway, please pray things go smoothly, according to God's Will!  I've done lots of different kinds of groups from militia and wiccan to vacation Bible schools and Department of Conservation...  I'm hesitant on today's program. 

2 minutes ago, Paul but not THE said:

...and I'm not finding a statement of faith for this forum.  Is there one?  Could it be an issue?  Should I just keep quiet and not step on anyone's toes?

I'm confused, Paul. I guess the above is a separate issue from your prayer request? @Rebeccawill have to answer this one.

Will surely pray for you today!

55 minutes ago, Paul but not THE said:

...and I'm not finding a statement of faith for this forum.  Is there one?  Could it be an issue?  Should I just keep quiet and not step on anyone's toes? 😀

Why should there be a statement of faith on a forum?

On 6/11/2021 at 6:18 PM, Paul but not THE said:

Good program. Fun kids.  Didn't discuss theology, BUT, I got to mention the importance of multiple sources for research and that the point of deceit is the deceived don't know it.

I can't believe I missed this a whole week and a day later...* le sigh*

• Like 1