How do People do This?

LOL Alley, you are such a hoot! I don't know what you think I know. I just do a lot of searching and get a lot of emails! LOL But thank you!😅

Emily, you can search to check out any site. In Google, put in the search box "complaints against so-and-so" whatever the site name. You can also ask for reviews of a site or ask for pros and cons of a site. And the best place to check out publishers is Writerbeware.com. However, I don't believe they do magazines, so you will have to do your research. And if you find one, come back here (to the site not this thread) and ask if anyone has ever heard of it or had any dealings with it. Hope this helps. 😃

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

have you heard the idea/semi-serious joke that men's brains are like waffles and women's like spaghetti? Men compartmentalize things, and women have a whole ton of things they think about at once, sliding from one strand to the other. Hence, the trouble some men and women have with communicating properly. :DD I thought it was funny as well as descriptive.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Emily Waldorf said:

have you heard the idea/semi-serious joke that men's brains are like waffles and women's like spaghetti? Men compartmentalize things, and women have a whole ton of things they think about at once, sliding from one strand to the other. Hence, the trouble some men and women have with communicating properly. :DD I thought it was funny as well as descriptive.

Literally me today. 😆

• Haha 1