Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech

4 minutes ago, Wesley Southern said:

I treat everyone with respect. 

Backhanded insults to a minor's parents and trying to get them to question if their parents have their best interest at heart is in no way, shape, or form respectful. 

But you already know that. Not only are you an adult that knows better, but you have also been repeatedly called out on this. 

And we already know what you will do. You'll play the innocent victim and behave for a short time until you think things have died down, then start back up again. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, Alley said:

Backhanded insults to a minor's parents and trying to get them to question if their parents have their best interest at heart is in no way, shape, or form respectful. 

But you already know that. Not only are you an adult that knows better, but you have also been repeatedly called out on this. 

And we already know what you will do. You'll play the innocent victim and behave for a short time until you think things have died down, then start back up again. 

It’s rather reductive to assume the worst about someone’s character then proceed to interpret everything they say in a negative light.

I hope we can get past the unpleasantness and just be civil with each other.

7 minutes ago, Wesley Southern said:

It’s rather reductive to assume the worst about someone’s character then proceed to interpret everything they say in a negative light.

That is the truth about your conduct. All there is to that one. 

8 minutes ago, Wesley Southern said:

I hope we can get past the unpleasantness and just be civil with each other

Stop acting in a way that is inappropriate, and we will. We get along just fine when you behave as an adult should. 

• Thanks 2
18 minutes ago, Alley said:

That is the truth about your conduct. All there is to that one. 

Stop acting in a way that is inappropriate, and we will. We get along just fine when you behave as an adult should. 

You can have the last word if you want. I’m just going to leave you with this passage I enjoyed when reading the Bible.

John 8:1-11

English Standard Version

8 1 but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. 2 Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him, and he sat down and taught them. 3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst 4 they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. 5 Now in the Law, Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” 6 This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9 But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10 Jesus stood up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” 11 She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.”

2 minutes ago, Wesley Southern said:

You can have the last word if you want. I’m just going to leave you with this passage I enjoyed when reading the Bible.

English Standard Version

8 1 but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. 2 Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him, and he sat down and taught them. 3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst 4 they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. 5 Now in the Law, Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” 6 This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9 But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10 Jesus stood up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” 11 She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.”

Do not use the words of the God of the Universe to gaslight people, Wesley.

• Thanks 4
9 minutes ago, Wesley Southern said:

English Standard Version

Great way to use the Bible out of context. 

But don't forget... 

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. Galatians 6:7 

• Thanks 3