Pirate: (Merriam Webster) One who commits or practices piracy.

Piracy: (Merriam Webster) An act of robbery on the high seas or an act resembling such robbery. 

Monster: (Merriam Webster) An animal of strange or terrifying shape.

Magic: (Merriam Webster) The use of means (such as charms or spells) believed to have supernatural power over natural forces.

Wizard: (Merriam Webster) One skilled in magic - sorcerer.

Witch: (Merriam Webster) A person (especially a woman) who is credited with having usually malignant supernatural powers.

Fairy: (Merriam Webster) A mythical being of folklore and romance usually having diminutive human form and magic powers.

Mermaid: (Merriam Webster) A fabled marine creature with the head and upper body of a woman and the tail of a fish.

Vampire: The reanimated body of a dead person believed to come from the grave at night and suck the blood of persons asleep.

Alien: (Merriam Webster) coming from another world - extraterrestrial.

Now tell me why 95% of children shows, books, etc are filled with content from the list above. 

There's an agenda to indoctrinate, groom, and condition our children for the purposes of the dark world. We the adults in their lives, must not normalize or accept such evil. We must rise up and pay attention to what our children watch, read, and are surrounded with.

Input equals output.

And then there are those subliminal messages . . . (won't even get into those now).

Content from the list above is glorified and made so innocent and friendly. But the meanings of those words never change no matter what they do. 

Pirates are not cool. Neither are vampires, witches or mermaids. When we explain that truth to our young ones early, they'll accept it. 

Our children must part of Be Best Club. They must live each day aiming to be the best version of themselves, and that has a LOT to do with what we allow into their hearts and minds. 

Again, input equals output . . .

IMG_20210515_161556~2.jpg

• Like 2
Guest Wesley Southern

I don’t know about 95%, but I generally agree that more realistic books would be good for kids.

19 hours ago, Wesley Southern said:

I don’t know about 95%, but I generally agree that more realistic books would be good for kids.

Hahaha k let's say 90% then

15 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

I agree. Even unicorns have dark sides to them...

I know unicorns are mentioned in the Bible but I don't know much about their dark side. Will research. Thanks 👍

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Johne said:

All of these Be Best Club posts should be in the Plugs and Promos forum. Thanks.

Oh ok. Could you move it for me please, haven't figured out how to do that yet.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Could you move it for me please, haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Sure thing. And then in the future, just create a post in the Plugs & Promos forums directly.image.png.46b2669f48ed76848f205b81c1954f04.png

Child innocence is effected by this. I believe it is becoming increasingly tougher for parents to shield our kids from negative things. The internet and phones being the worst  in my opinion. But it can be done. As a parent myself, I know you have to always be on the lookout for these kind of things.

On 5/24/2021 at 4:36 PM, Priscilla said:

Our children must part of Be Best Club. They must live each day aiming to be the best version of themselves, and that has a LOT to do with what we allow into their hearts and minds. 

Again, input equals output . . .

Amen!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.