Help with my novel please?

Hello everyone :),

I am writing a historical fantasy , but I have a terrible time about my self-discipline when it comes to my writing. Self imposed deadlines haven't really worked, though I tried. The basic plot of my novel is mostly outlined. This might be too much to ask, but could maybe one or two of you help to keep me on track with my writing? My friend, outside of this site, and I were holding each other accountable and it really helped, but we are meeting sporadically. So I was wondering if I could ask here. I can beta read in return :). Or perhaps help hold another writer accountable as well. 

Thank you 

Guest Wesley Southern

Hey hey. I hope I was helpful for your Walking on Eggshells story.

Good luck with the revision process :3

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, LauraJo said:

have started a club for Finish your novel and it is free form right now

Thank you so much, LauraJo, I really appreciate your invitation 😊 But, I don't think I am far enough along in my novel for your club. I am at the very beginning of my first draft. I have a basic outline, but nothing at all detailed and I'm just writing what comes to mind. I am also writing slowly. If you think otherwise, I would be happy to join!

Edited by Brittany Elizabeth