Jump to content

You’ll never see it coming... :P


Recommended Posts

Just now, Wesley Southern said:

“There is a donut in the middle of this donut...” *dies*

 

image.jpeg.00380bfdd18c818b222ab72eb5097b6a.jpeg

They have t-shirts with that!!

 

https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Full-Quote-A-Donut-Hole-Within-A-Donut-s-Hole-Knives-Out-by-shminoa/43164846.WFLAH?country_code=US

 

lol we watched Knives Out at midnight down in Texas..we were driving and eating Bluebell (BEST ice cream ever) and it was the funnest thing ever XD

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThePerilousPen said:

They have t-shirts with that!!

 

https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Full-Quote-A-Donut-Hole-Within-A-Donut-s-Hole-Knives-Out-by-shminoa/43164846.WFLAH?country_code=US

 

lol we watched Knives Out at midnight down in Texas..we were driving and eating Bluebell (BEST ice cream ever) and it was the funnest thing ever XD

 

We don’t have Bluebell out west, but I bet your favorite flavor is blackberry :9

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wesley Southern said:

 

We don’t have Bluebell out west, but I bet your favorite flavor is blackberry :9

As it happens I've never tried it...and I couldn't find it down there, but I did see it once so I know it exists. I know it would be if I had it! I love blackberries :)) I picked it for Sav's fave 'cause it's purple XD

 

we don't have it here, either, only down South 😞 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2021 at 1:42 PM, Wesley Southern said:

No one beats me at Clue. I find out who killed Mr. Boddy every time.

Ever heard of 221 B Baker Street? It's a clue advanced sorta game. A real Sherlock Holms, in name and (sorta) in play!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Leah_Donavan said:

Ever heard of 221 B Baker Street? It's a clue advanced sorta game. A real Sherlock Holms, in name and (sorta) in play!

 

nope, never heard of it.

 

I play a little chess and I’m great at Scrabble.

 

Don’t play much else, unfortunately...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Leah_Donavan said:

Ever heard of 221 B Baker Street? It's a clue advanced sorta game. A real Sherlock Holms, in name and (sorta) in play!

The true crimes community raves about a game called: To Catch a Killer. Basically, they send you a very well make (but totally fake) crime files every month (yes, it's a subscription), and you have to figure out who killed the victim. They describe it as Clue meets reality. I haven't personally tried it, so I can't say either way, but if you guys like those games, you might check it out. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.