You’ll never see it coming... :P

Just now, Wesley Southern said:

“There is a donut in the middle of this donut...” *dies*

image.jpeg.00380bfdd18c818b222ab72eb5097b6a.jpeg

They have t-shirts with that!!

https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Full-Quote-A-Donut-Hole-Within-A-Donut-s-Hole-Knives-Out-by-shminoa/43164846.WFLAH?country_code=US

lol we watched Knives Out at midnight down in Texas..we were driving and eating Bluebell (BEST ice cream ever) and it was the funnest thing ever XD

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ThePerilousPen said:

They have t-shirts with that!!

https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Full-Quote-A-Donut-Hole-Within-A-Donut-s-Hole-Knives-Out-by-shminoa/43164846.WFLAH?country_code=US

lol we watched Knives Out at midnight down in Texas..we were driving and eating Bluebell (BEST ice cream ever) and it was the funnest thing ever XD

We don’t have Bluebell out west, but I bet your favorite flavor is blackberry :9

1 minute ago, Wesley Southern said:

We don’t have Bluebell out west, but I bet your favorite flavor is blackberry :9

As it happens I've never tried it...and I couldn't find it down there, but I did see it once so I know it exists. I know it would be if I had it! I love blackberries :)) I picked it for Sav's fave 'cause it's purple XD

we don't have it here, either, only down South 😞 

• Like 1
On 5/15/2021 at 1:42 PM, Wesley Southern said:

No one beats me at Clue. I find out who killed Mr. Boddy every time.

Ever heard of 221 B Baker Street? It's a clue advanced sorta game. A real Sherlock Holms, in name and (sorta) in play!

11 minutes ago, Leah_Donavan said:

Ever heard of 221 B Baker Street? It's a clue advanced sorta game. A real Sherlock Holms, in name and (sorta) in play!

nope, never heard of it.

I play a little chess and I’m great at Scrabble.

Don’t play much else, unfortunately...

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Leah_Donavan said:

The true crimes community raves about a game called: To Catch a Killer. Basically, they send you a very well make (but totally fake) crime files every month (yes, it's a subscription), and you have to figure out who killed the victim. They describe it as Clue meets reality. I haven't personally tried it, so I can't say either way, but if you guys like those games, you might check it out. 

• Like 1