I'll Be Getting My Corona Virus Vaccination Tomorrow Morning.

I'll be getting my corona virus vaccination tomorrow morning, in the pharmacy department at the local Stop & Shop Supermarket, at 10:45 AM.  I'm asking for everyone's prayers.

I've been thinking that after all this time, I'm still in very good shape, so I probably have natural immunity, but I don't know for sure.  This should take care of it.  I also think that increasing the number of people who get the shots, helps shorten the time 'til everything finally reopens; and our lives get back to normal.

So please pray for me, and everyone who's been, or will be vaccinated. 

In Jesus Name.  Amen. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, William D'Andrea said:

I'll be getting my corona virus vaccination tomorrow morning, in the pharmacy department at the local Stop & Shop Supermarket, at 10:45 AM.  I'm asking for everyone's prayers.

I've been thinking that after all this time, I'm still in very good shape, so I probably have natural immunity, but I don't know for sure.  This should take care of it.  I also think that increasing the number of people who get the shots, helps shorten the time 'til everything finally reopens; and our lives get back to normal.

So please pray for me, and everyone who's been, or will be vaccinated. 

In Jesus Name.  Amen. 

I got the moderna vax, which one are you getting?

Edited by Wesley Southern
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Wesley Southern said:

I got the moderna vax, which one are you getting?

I have no idea.  I'll see when I get there.  I'm sure that whichever one it is, it will be safe.

Thank you.

Edited by William D'Andrea

Just as I said, I got my corona virus vaccination this morning, in the pharmacy department at the local Stop & Shop Supermarket, at 10:45 AM.  There were no problems.  Everything went smoothly.  The weather is warm, so this morning I wore a short sleeved shirt for the first time this year.  That helped with getting the injection, and bandage placed over it.

The actual injection took only a few seconds.  Filling out the paperwork took much longer.

There were a lot of routine questions, to which I checked the No Boxes. 

There was one question that truly wouldn't apply to me.  It was, "Are you pregnant?" 

I also checked the No Box for that.

If there had been a place for a comment I would have answered.  "I'm a good boy."

Since then, I've actually been feeling better than I have for a while.  I hadn't been feeling sick.  Just worn down.  Since I got the vaccination, the worn down feeling is gone.

I received the Moderna Vaccine.  I'm scheduled for the second shot on June 11th, at the same time and place.  

Thank all of you for your prayers.

In Jesus Name.  Amen.

• Like 4
Just now, William D'Andrea said:

Just as I said, I got my corona virus vaccination this morning, in the pharmacy department at the local Stop & Shop Supermarket, at 10:45 AM.  There were no problems.  Everything went smoothly.  The weather is warm, so this morning I wore a short sleeved shirt for the first time this year.  That helped with getting the injection, and bandage placed over it.

The actual injection took only a few seconds.  Filling out the paperwork took much longer.

There were a lot of routine questions, to which I checked the No Boxes. 

There was one question that truly wouldn't apply to me.  It was, "Are you pregnant?" 

I also checked the No Box for that.

If there had been a place for a comment I would have answered.  "I'm a good boy."

Since then, I've actually been feeling better than I have for a while.  I hadn't been feeling sick.  Just worn down.  Since I got the vaccination, the worn down feeling is gone.

I received the Moderna Vaccine.  I'm scheduled for the second shot on June 11th, at the same time and place.  

Thank all of you for your prayers.

In Jesus Name.  Amen.

I heard the Mayor De Blasio is offering vouchers for fries and a burger to go along with your second shot

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Wesley Southern said:

I heard the Mayor De Blasio is offering vouchers for fries and a burger to go along with your second shot

Bill De Blasio is Mayor of New York City, where I do not live.  I live in the community of Medford on Long Island, about an hour and a half drive east of the City.  He has no political authority out here, and he won't have any in the City, after his Third Term ends at the end of this year.  

As for fries and a burger.  That doesn't appeal to me all that much.  For lunch today, I made myself pre-packaged Buffalo style, honey dipped chicken strips; along with chick peas (also called garbanzo beans), and spinach.  Then I cooked them all with a three minute blast in my microwave oven.   For a beverage I had a glass of Berocca effervescent, orange energy drink.  This was followed by a dessert of cranberry raisins.

I think that was a much healthier lunch, than what Mayor De Blasio's offering.

All thanks and praise to the Lord.  In Jesus Name.  Amen/

Edited by William D'Andrea
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, William D'Andrea said:

Bill De Blasio is Mayor of New York City, where I do not live.  I live in the community of Medford on Long Island, about an hour and a half drive east of the City.  He has no political authority out here, and he won't have any in the City, after his Third Term ends at the end of this year.  

As for fries and a burger.  That doesn't appeal to me all that much.  For lunch today, I made myself pre-packaged Buffalo style, honey dipped chicken strips; along with chick peas (also called garbanzo beans), and spinach.  Then I cooked them all with a three minute blast in my microwave oven.   For a beverage I had a glass of Berocca effervescent, orange energy drink.  This was followed by a dessert of cranberry raisins.

I think that was a much healthier lunch, than what Mayor De Blasio's offering.

Alright, that’s good to know. I hear there are some mighty big rats in the city now swarming Central Park every night.

I saw him do a publicity stunt painting the BLM mural in front of Trump Tower. Whoo boy

Congratulations on getting your shots. I finished the Pfizer sequence a few weeks ago; no biggie. I have a half-dozen relatives who have gotten COVID-19 now — none of them were vaccinated.