For lovers of World War Two Aviation Novels

Stealth: WWII Novel

I love planes! If I had lived at the time, I would have been a Spitfire Woman

Instead I read about aviation history. A friend of mine, Robert Stermscheg  is running an Indiegogo campaign to fund his novel. It is based on true events. 

Would you like to support him? 

Let me set the scene. It's 1944, the height of the European war. American bomber pilot, Jack Swaggart, finds himself stranded behind enemy lines and teams up with an unlikely ally, Hilde Augsberg, a plucky young German. The pair barely manage to stay one step ahead of Horst Kloster, a relentless Gestapo agent. Jack needs to get back to London and convince the Allies of the looming threat –the Horten bomber.

My book, entitled Stealth, weaves true historical events, about a WWII warplane, the Ho-229, designed and built by two German innovators, Walter and Reimar Horten, with larger-than-life swash-buckling characters in a fictional plot that will leave you clinging to your ripcord.  All of which is sure to make for an exciting read.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.