Would you eat an “Impossible Whopper”?

Would you eat an “Impossible Whopper”?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you eat an “Impossible Whopper”?

• Yes, go veg! Woo-hoo!
    • No, I like McDonald’s!
    • No, I eschew all fast food
    • Why not? Food is food
    • Yes, I’ll try anything once!
    • There is no conceivable reason anyone should ever want to eat this...

6 hours ago, Tommie Lyn said:

Nope. For those of you who haven't tried it, I'll warn you, it tastes nothing like chicken. It tastes.... how do I say it? .... reptilian.

I've tried fried 'gator, once, and while it wasn't bad, I'm not searching for more. Yet I'm glad to know how at least one cook was able to prepare it. I'm not a fan of urging others to do the same, unless I were interested in their urging me do things (seriously... not a fan... but if i can do it to you, I'm offering myself as a target, too...)

Even a slight understanding of False Consensus  Bias shoves me away from any urging of people to do things, simply because I would do them. (OTOH... I might offer one -- and only one -- comment about how something may be worth considering. After that, it's a personal choice...)

But that's just me...

• Like 2
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eh...I don't know for sure...Not because of the burger itself, but because it's Burger King.

I think that just means they belong in the kitchen if they choose to pursue culinary opportunities. As a woman, I can't say I have a problem with that, as long as it's by the woman's personal choice a

^that’s me being profound btw

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Weirdly enough, my youngest daughter loved it and ate several pieces.

Eh, normally the youngest of families don't really pick fights with what they eat...unless they're picky...which is pretty common.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Eh, normally the youngest of families don't really pick fights with what they eat...unless they're picky...which is pretty common.

it is NOT 

jk it probably is . . . but I mean I'll try anything once. Even non-food items! I ate deoderent once . . . that was gross.

Edited by ThePerilousPen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Sarah Daffy said:

👀

May I ask why?

I thought it was almond bark 😑 let's just say I was a stupid kid, okay? 

TO BE FAIR THOUGH 

I was like  . . . mmm *mental calculation* 5? 4? so uh

yeah

apparently mini me thought eating stuff OFF OF THE FLOOR was a good idea

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
46 minutes ago, ThePerilousPen said:

it is NOT 

jk it probably is . . . but I mean I'll try anything once. Even non-food items! I ate deoderent once . . . that was gross

Oh wow, whyyyyy, Kate, whyy? XD I think I ate soap once, but that's probably the closest to a non-food item that I've eaten...

Well, when I was a baby, my mom said I'd eat the sides of my baby books. I didn't like drinking milk, yet I'd chew on a book.

Childhood was lovely.

• Haha 3
56 minutes ago, ThePerilousPen said:

does that mean frog legs don't taste like chicken 🥺

also FRIED GATOR SOUNDS AWESOME =D 

I have no clue what frog legs taste like. That was one thing hubby couldn't get me to try. (He and a cousin had gone frog gigging, and they put the legs in a big container and stuck them in my fridge....when I opened the fridge door and saw those legs twitching....um, NO. Not trying frog legs).

If you visit Florida, I'll take you out to try some fried gator tail. And I'll be generous and let you have my share, LOL.

• Haha 3
38 minutes ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Childhood was lovely.

it was lovely *sobs*

childhood meant One Direction was still together 😭🥺🥺and I didn't have like any school and all my family was home

AND NOW WE HAVE NIALL HORAN MUSIC (plus Liam and Zayn and Harry and Louis and all their singles & albms) , THE INTERNET (soo yeah still not much school cause ...idk why) , AND PEACE AND QUIET :DDD🥳🤩👏

• Like 1

While I've never eaten alligator meat, and don't expect to be doing so, I have written a suspense/thriller novel titled "A Gatored Community".  The plot involves an alligator, which  is used for security, instead of a watchdog, at an oyster farm which also produces cultured pearls.  While the gator is supposed to be fed only fish, the Protagonist discovers that the creature has also dined on his ex-fiancée.    

52 minutes ago, ThePerilousPen said:

it was lovely *sobs*

childhood meant One Direction was still together 😭🥺🥺and I didn't have like any school and all my family was home

AND NOW WE HAVE NIALL HORAN MUSIC (plus Liam and Zayn and Harry and Louis and all their singles & albms) , THE INTERNET (soo yeah still not much school cause ...idk why) , AND PEACE AND QUIET :DDD🥳🤩👏

Growing pangs: n. A passionate response to the sobering realization of life’s transitory nature

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

@ThePerilousPen I am literally confusion about your childhood. XD

well

school was easy and I basically did like an hour of it and was done

One Direction started out when I was 5 or 6  so they were a band while I was growing up

and my oldest brother was at home until I was 6 

• Like 1
On 5/6/2021 at 4:03 PM, Wesley Southern said:

Oh dear, that’s terrible. Do you get a lot of quinoa and brown rice in your diet?

I get what I can of the other grains. Rice, Brown Rice, Quinoa. When we have fried perch fillets, we use Corn Meal as a coating. 

20 hours ago, ThePerilousPen said:

HAHA nope I'm not! I only got a 27 on the ACT and I need a 30 at least 😞 (we're talking practice tests for an ACT course lol) but thank you 😂

I “only” got a 27

LOW-KEY HUMBLEBRAG DETECTED

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, ThePerilousPen said:

I only got a 27 on the ACT and I need a 30 at least 😞 (we're talking practice tests for an ACT course lol) but thank you 

I don't even know much about ACT tests, other than that they're quite important. XD

1 hour ago, Wesley Southern said:

I “only” got a 27

LOW-KEY HUMBLEBRAG DETECTED

😂😂 No I meant it, my sibs got like 30-36s and my sister is just two years older (and she took it last year) 

also I said it’s a PRACTICE test getting a 27 on a . practice would be like... idk 22 on the real? 23? real one is harder 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

This is why you must educate me on such things so that if I ever take one someday I'll know what I'm doing. Lol.

Eh, depending on what state you live in, you might not even have to take the ACTs.

Some states take the SATs

@ThePerilousPen

AND WHICH OF YOUR SIBLINGS GOT A 36?!

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Wesley Southern said:

Eh, depending on what state you live in, you might not even have to take the ACTs.

Some states take the SATs

@ThePerilousPen

AND WHICH OF YOUR SIBLINGS GOT A 36?!

How should I know? I don’t pay attention to who did what. Ben did for sure idr the others 🤷🏼‍♀️