My pet peeve is people who fit the stereotype

26 minutes ago, ThePerilousPen said:

I KNOW I don't even do that. Bro I slept in a t-shirt and sweats last night and guess what I'm wearing right now. I mean, whatever works, right? and the only hair should be up is if it's in your face, like when you're running. 

man that’s the way it should be

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, ThePerilousPen said:

You: very kind and uplifting to people, doesn't even listen to Christian pop music, for sure does not swear, seems very sweet and supportive and the kind of person who wants to help others. From what I've seen, you really love God and I'm guessing you pray and read your bible (I do not, as I always forget. well the reading the bible part, anyway) and you seem like the kind of girl who doesn't obsess over how she looks but takes care to be presentable (Personally, unless I'm trying to impress someone, I don't even try XD) You just seem...idk pure? Like I don't think you would read the stuff I do or watch some of the movies I've seen XD *facepalm* You seem like a girl who likes fluffy books and movies with happy endings...me? I like a good death scene, and trauma. definitely trauma. 

I think I enjoy character's pain too much...must be a writer side effect

What's a fluffy book??? XD I do like movies with happy endings, but I'll watch those short films that are sad, even if I can't cry from them. 😜 I also do like mud, thank you very much. My friend and I lathered ourselves in it when it rained nearly a month ago. Haha.

As for hair...It depends. I know I can go at least a day after finger-combing my hair; but if I don't do it again, it'll look bad. So I just put it up in a ponytail or bun, whatever I feel like doing. (And don't fuss with it either...Haha.) Curly hair is fun! XD

Edited by Ky_GirlatHeart
Just now, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

What's a fluffy book??? XD I do like movies with happy endings, but I'll watch those short films that are sad, even if I can't cry from them. 😜 I also do like mud, thank you very much. My friend and I lathered ourselves in it when it rained nearly a month ago. Haha.

Fluffy...like happy and sweet! so on Wattpad, a "fluffy" book would be one where the romance is them going out for coffee or stargazing or watching movies or something. and the opossite would be smutty stuff...which is kinda self-explanatory 

Just now, ThePerilousPen said:

Fluffy...like happy and sweet! so on Wattpad, a "fluffy" book would be one where the romance is them going out for coffee or stargazing or watching movies or something. and the opossite would be smutty stuff...which is kinda self-explanatory 

Ehh...It depends on the book. But yes, pretty much. I don't know what your definition of "other stuff" is, but I'm guessing very inappropriate things and very painful break-ups?

Although I do enjoy a good scene that really gets me empathizing with the character, even if I don't (or can't) cry through it. Not really that kind of person unless I'm sad. XD

15 minutes ago, ThePerilousPen said:

The opposite of fluffy isn't explicit stuff. When I think fluffy, I think about any surface-level story that's only meant for entertainment. Those really common explicit romance stories definitely fit that description.

The clean romance you described could either be fluffy or deep, depending on the themes. Because themes are what make a story fluffy or deep.

32 minutes ago, HK1 said:

The opposite of fluffy isn't explicit stuff. When I think fluffy, I think about any surface-level story that's only meant for entertainment. Those really common explicit romance stories definitely fit that description.

The clean romance you described could either be fluffy or deep, depending on the themes. Because themes are what make a story fluffy or deep.

oh good point! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HK1 said:

Fluffy still sounds like one of those throw pillows that are super soft and super fluffy. I need one of those pillows...

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Fluffy still sounds like one of those throw pillows that are super soft and super fluffy.

It does! 😄 

• Haha 1
  • Johne locked this topic