Jump to content

My pet peeve is people who fit the stereotype


Recommended Posts

The first two minutes are of a routine traffic stop and my jaw literally dropped. The rest of the video is post-reaction commentary. Is this America? Wowwwww

 

all I have to say is, stop drinking the kool-aid and start drinking more water!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ThePerilousPen said:

I fit some stereotypes? Kinda. I used to be blonde so then I was one of the popular blonde girls who flirts with every guy ever. It’s kinda my reflex I guess. Flirting, I mean

 

Oh really? I would not have pegged you for a flirt. Let alone a blonde one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Wesley Southern said:

 

Oh really? I would not have pegged you for a flirt. Let alone a blonde one.

whew! 😅 yeah neither would I but according to my camp director, friends, family, fellow staff and other people, I flirt nonstop.... 😑😑😑 

 

haha well I’m only blonde in the summer now when the sun lightens my hair, lol. and even then it’s like carmel blonde. so I’m  slooooowly leaving the stereotype 😁🥳😂

 

 out of curiosity why wouldn’t you peg me as that? 

Edited by ThePerilousPen
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ThePerilousPen said:

whew! 😅 yeah neither would I but according to my camp director, friends, family, fellow staff and other people, I flirt nonstop.... 😑😑😑 

 

haha well I’m only blonde in the summer now when the sun lightens my hair, lol. and even then it’s like carmel blonde. so I’m  slooooowly leaving the stereotype 😁🥳😂

 

 out of curiosity why wouldn’t you peg me as that? 

 

Flirting is most successfully leveraged by top tier genetics.

 

It’s a form of persuasion, but also has the downside of failing and being labeled as a flirt.

 

And people who know you will get more cautious around you.

 

So I really don’t expect a 14-year-old to do it. Too much risk, too little reward.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Wesley Southern said:

 

Flirting is most successfully leveraged by top tier genetics.

 

It’s a form of persuasion, but also has the downside of failing and being labeled as a flirt.

 

And people who know you will get more cautious around you.

 

So I really don’t expect a 14-year-old to do it. Too much risk, too little reward.

interesting! Yeah I guess it’s risky? But testosterone kinda makes guys react well to flirting. ya know? they ignore how young you are 😕 at least that’s what my experience has been 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ThePerilousPen said:

interesting! Yeah I guess it’s risky? But testosterone kinda makes guys react well to flirting. ya know? they ignore how young you are 😕 at least that’s what my experience has been 

 

Honestly, those are the guys you want to flirt with least. They’re just zombies who think with their dick

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wesley Southern said:

 

Honestly, those are the guys you want to flirt with least. They’re just zombies who think with their dick

Ik 😔 that’s why I kinda wish I didn’t do it so often.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wesley Southern said:

So you’re more comfortable around guys than other girls?

yep! guys are runner to talk to, and they’re not cliquy. they’re way less superficial than girls and I’ve met some really sweet, genuine guys. plus they’ll play football and soccer with me! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ThePerilousPen said:

yep! guys are runner to talk to, and they’re not cliquy. they’re way less superficial than girls and I’ve met some really sweet, genuine guys. plus they’ll play football and soccer with me! 

Hey man, i really respect that. I can’t stand the girly girls who are worried about their clothes, hair, and makeup.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ThePerilousPen said:

I used to be blonde so then I was one of the popular blonde girls who flirts with every guy ever.

I don't know why I actually guessed that you had blond hair but never asked you. XD

 

25 minutes ago, Wesley Southern said:

I can’t stand the girly girls who are worried about their clothes, hair, and makeup.

Hey, when you have curly hair, it's literally a whole mood! Lol!

 

That being said, I'm not extremely girly girl (i.e. freaks out over pimples when I have a perfectly flawless face lol), but I do like dresses (especially those 1950s dresses when I'm in the mood) and skirts and such. I'm also the same girl you'd see screaming and chasing people with a broom or playing in mud. 😄

Edited by Ky_GirlatHeart
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Hey, when you have curly hair, it's literally a whole mood! Lol!

 

That being said, I'm not extremely girly girl (i.e. freaks out over pimples when I have a perfectly flawless face lol), but I do like dresses (especially those 1950s dresses when I'm in the mood) and skirts and such. I'm also the same girl you'd see screaming and chasing people with a broom or playing in mud. 😄

 

Oh no, I’m not talking about you. It’s easier to fit in with the guys if you have the physique to back it up.

 

you’re the type of girl who’s prim and proper, and guys feel like they have to be their best behavior when they’re around you

 

(probably, most likely)

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Wesley Southern said:

you’re the type of girl who’s prim and proper, and guys feel like they have to be their best behavior when they’re around you

 

(probably, most likely)

I have no idea lol. I don't normally hang out around guys anyway. 😛

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Wesley Southern said:

Hey man, i really respect that. I can’t stand the girly girls who are worried about their clothes, hair, and makeup.

I KNOW I don't even do that. Bro I slept in a t-shirt and sweats last night and guess what I'm wearing right now. I mean, whatever works, right? and the only hair should be up is if it's in your face, like when you're running. 

Edited by ThePerilousPen
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

I guess? Lol. I haven't met her in real life; so I can't say for sure.

 

Hey, @ThePerilousPen, I'm curious--do you think we're complete opposites or maybe somewhere in the middle opposites or a little opposite?

Hmm

well tbh you seem quite oppsite. 

 

Me: Swears like a sailor, has 70% guy friends (50% of whom are in college or out of it), spends a good chunk of my day in the river and muddy banks (mud never hurt anyone, no matter how putrid it is) watches almost only movies like Marvel and Star Wars and the lot, rarely care about hair or really what I wear, and is the first to suggest a gaga or football game 😂 kinda mows over people...excellent at lying, probably over confident, knows how to get her way (I have a lot of experience with it XD ) aaand let's be honest I read Wattpad. That's....okay it's not always clean. Not the stuff I read, anyway. oh and I listen to a lot of One Direction (and Niall and Liam and Zayn and Harry and Louis music even though some of that is E 😕 ) 

 

You: very kind and uplifting to people, doesn't even listen to Christian pop music, for sure does not swear, seems very sweet and supportive and the kind of person who wants to help others. From what I've seen, you really love God and I'm guessing you pray and read your bible (I do not, as I always forget. well the reading the bible part, anyway) and you seem like the kind of girl who doesn't obsess over how she looks but takes care to be presentable (Personally, unless I'm trying to impress someone, I don't even try XD) You just seem...idk pure? Like I don't think you would read the stuff I do or watch some of the movies I've seen XD *facepalm* You seem like a girl who likes fluffy books and movies with happy endings...me? I like a good death scene, and trauma. definitely trauma. 

 

I think I enjoy character's pain too much...must be a writer side effect 😜

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Johne locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.