Happy to announce: Pandemic Devotionals

48 minutes ago, William D'Andrea said:

good to see that you don't really look like Snoopy

LOL Awww, thank you so much, William. So kind of you. I have to tell you a fun story. In 2010, the ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers) held its annual conference in Indianapolis. I had made many friends here and many of them were planning on attending the conference. Since Indy is close to Louisville (about 1 hr and 30-45 min.), hubs and I thought it would be fun to drive up and meet everyone for dinner. Since no one knew what I looked like, except Snoopy, I printed out a picture of Snoopy and pasted it on a paper plate and held it in front of my face so everyone would know it was me! LOL That was a great time. 😄

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Since no one knew what I looked like, except Snoopy, I printed out a picture of Snoopy and pasted it on a paper plate and held it in front of my face so everyone would know it was me! LOL That was a great time. 😄

You're not only a classy lady, you're also a fun gal to be with.  I truly thank the Lord that I think of you as a friend.  In Jesus name.  Amen.

Awww, that is so sweet of you, William. I've become friends with so many special people over the years through this wonderful site. So glad to include you. 😃

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.