Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, carolinamtne said:

It's the flight attendant who gives those directions on any flight. The pilot is busy getting everything ready to take off. You don't want him side-tracked. He has plenty to do.

Ohh, I see! Thanks for telling me!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhh yes I want to hear this on an airplane ride!  Why can't all attendants do this?  I have flown SOOOO many times and the ritual is a little boring.  It would be fun to shake it up like this.  Maybe I will become a flight attendant so I can do this. . .

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, AJCat29 said:

Ahhh yes I want to hear this on an airplane ride!  Why can't all attendants do this?  I have flown SOOOO many times and the ritual is a little boring.  It would be fun to shake it up like this.  Maybe I will become a flight attendant so I can do this. . .

Where do you fly to so often?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThePerilousPen said:

😮 do your grandparents live in alaska or something????

No, but they live a few days drive away from us, and we have so many little kiddos that it takes too much patience and time to drive.  😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AJCat29 said:

No, but they live a few days drive away from us, and we have so many little kiddos that it takes too much patience and time to drive.  😂

A FEW DAYS that’s impossible bro I know where you live remember? Okay 

 

as you know I almost live in wisconsin, so we’re up here for sure. but it only takes a day to drive down to texas (which we do a few times a year) and we’ve gone down since before my brothers were born. so ya know

 

it just takes practice and discipline for your kids. I mean we had six kids from newborn to 12 and we made it just fine.... 😂😂😂 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ThePerilousPen said:

A FEW DAYS that’s impossible bro I know where you live remember? Okay 

 

as you know I almost live in wisconsin, so we’re up here for sure. but it only takes a day to drive down to texas (which we do a few times a year) and we’ve gone down since before my brothers were born. so ya know

 

it just takes practice and discipline for your kids. I mean we had six kids from newborn to 12 and we made it just fine.... 😂😂😂 

Yeah but we just finished having a toddler who had to nurse every 2-4 hours, and she nursed for 1 hour at a time.  *dramatic sigh*

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AJCat29 said:

Yeah but we just finished having a toddler who had to nurse every 2-4 hours, and she nursed for 1 hour at a time.  *dramatic sigh*

Is it bad that I don’t know what nursing is

 

I mean we probably did too 😆😆 like I said, teach your kids well. We never threw fits in public or complained super loudly like some kids (like the kids in walmart who just scream at random 🤣🤣) lol that’s my flex, being one of six wellbehaved kids 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThePerilousPen said:

Is it bad that I don’t know what nursing is

Well no, because you're the youngest kid.  😁  Talk to your mom 'bout it.

We have really good kids, too.  I'll admit that the baby throws temper tantrums sometimes (and I threw horrible ones), but we're not whiners or fussy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AJCat29 said:

Well no, because you're the youngest kid.  😁  Talk to your mom 'bout it.

We have really good kids, too.  I'll admit that the baby throws temper tantrums sometimes (and I threw horrible ones), but we're not whiners or fussy.

I never threw one 😈 

 

 

jk I did but like around my sibs only 😂

 

and I googled it 😂😂 ONE HOUR SHEESH  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.