7 hours ago, carolinamtne said:

It's the flight attendant who gives those directions on any flight. The pilot is busy getting everything ready to take off. You don't want him side-tracked. He has plenty to do.

Ohh, I see! Thanks for telling me!

Ahhh yes I want to hear this on an airplane ride!  Why can't all attendants do this?  I have flown SOOOO many times and the ritual is a little boring.  It would be fun to shake it up like this.  Maybe I will become a flight attendant so I can do this. . .

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, AJCat29 said:

Ahhh yes I want to hear this on an airplane ride!  Why can't all attendants do this?  I have flown SOOOO many times and the ritual is a little boring.  It would be fun to shake it up like this.  Maybe I will become a flight attendant so I can do this. . .

Where do you fly to so often?? 

Just now, ThePerilousPen said:

😮 do your grandparents live in alaska or something????

No, but they live a few days drive away from us, and we have so many little kiddos that it takes too much patience and time to drive.  😂

1 minute ago, AJCat29 said:

No, but they live a few days drive away from us, and we have so many little kiddos that it takes too much patience and time to drive.  😂

A FEW DAYS that’s impossible bro I know where you live remember? Okay 

as you know I almost live in wisconsin, so we’re up here for sure. but it only takes a day to drive down to texas (which we do a few times a year) and we’ve gone down since before my brothers were born. so ya know

it just takes practice and discipline for your kids. I mean we had six kids from newborn to 12 and we made it just fine.... 😂😂😂 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ThePerilousPen said:

A FEW DAYS that’s impossible bro I know where you live remember? Okay 

as you know I almost live in wisconsin, so we’re up here for sure. but it only takes a day to drive down to texas (which we do a few times a year) and we’ve gone down since before my brothers were born. so ya know

it just takes practice and discipline for your kids. I mean we had six kids from newborn to 12 and we made it just fine.... 😂😂😂 

Yeah but we just finished having a toddler who had to nurse every 2-4 hours, and she nursed for 1 hour at a time.  *dramatic sigh*

Just now, AJCat29 said:

Yeah but we just finished having a toddler who had to nurse every 2-4 hours, and she nursed for 1 hour at a time.  *dramatic sigh*

Is it bad that I don’t know what nursing is

I mean we probably did too 😆😆 like I said, teach your kids well. We never threw fits in public or complained super loudly like some kids (like the kids in walmart who just scream at random 🤣🤣) lol that’s my flex, being one of six wellbehaved kids 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ThePerilousPen said:

Is it bad that I don’t know what nursing is

Well no, because you're the youngest kid.  😁  Talk to your mom 'bout it.

We have really good kids, too.  I'll admit that the baby throws temper tantrums sometimes (and I threw horrible ones), but we're not whiners or fussy.

16 minutes ago, AJCat29 said:

Well no, because you're the youngest kid.  😁  Talk to your mom 'bout it.

We have really good kids, too.  I'll admit that the baby throws temper tantrums sometimes (and I threw horrible ones), but we're not whiners or fussy.

I never threw one 😈 

jk I did but like around my sibs only 😂

and I googled it 😂😂 ONE HOUR SHEESH  

• Like 1