Devotional Journal for Writers

8 hours ago, JosiAtara said:

It sounds like a great idea, I just wish I could see an example!

We might be able to do that. The blurb at the link mentions novelrocket.com as the source of many of the devotionals. i can go to that site, and click on Devotionals, under the "Tags" area. There are quite a few to see. Since it looks like the site is no longer being updated, there's no telling how long it will remain though...

6 hours ago, Wes B said:

The blurb at the link mentions novelrocket.com as the source of many of the devotionals.

It's more the journaling part that I'm curious about. Like, is it a simple, "how does this apply to your life?" or "what do you think about this line?" or is there a more creative and unique writing prompt connected to it? Many devotionals come with a question to ponder, I'm curious what makes this one geared toward writers?
(I could easily post this question on the Amazon page...)

(Edit: reading the few reviews there are, it seems like it's probably more typical questions you'd find in a devotional, so probably not unique enough for me to purchase, but I'm still curious what makes it "for writers")

Edited by JosiAtara