Got two kids home sick from school today, so I am taking a few hours to try to go accomplish something. I'm sitting in the window of a quaint little local coffee shop, watching cars cruise past and snow flurries fall, and I think I have found a new favorite place to go squirrel away for some writing time.

Just wondering if you all have a favorite place to go write?

• Like 1

Just my dining room (if I’m using a laptop) or the computer  room if I’m using a desktop. Sometimes I’ll go outside or go to my room but basically I’ll just chill wherever I can eat nachos and write and have internet connection 😂 and preferably where no one can hear my music or youtube videos 

I'm always sitting at my desk with my laptop (in the living room near the window) since I don't really like moving around with it. There are time that I'll go to my parents' room and use the part of my dresser for a desk (which is the main function of the top part anyway..lol), but that's only if I'm sharing a heater with my mom or because I could use the company. Lol!

• Like 1

I have done a lot of writing in my car on whatever sheets of paper I can find.  This week I have been doing some on my phone during my lunch break but it is difficult to write that way (I have office 365).

Of course the last four books I have written have been coloring books with stories, does that count as writing?

• Like 2

This morning I am sitting at a car dealership getting service done on my vehicle. It's not nearly as nice as the coffee shop, but it DOES have clean tables, free wifi and free coffee, so I suppose it's okay.

No match for a good coffee shop, or even my own setup at home, but it'll do in a pinch.

Sadly, I'm not working on my writing projects this morning. I am working on my sermon for Sunday.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, William D'Andrea said:

Which would provide the greater blessings?  The projects of the sermon? 

Didn't mean to make it sound like complaining. Sorry if it did. I enjoy working on sermons, but it is different than working on personal writing projects.