Hey, y'all!

I was actually a very active member of this community for about two years straight. But for over a year, I hadn't visited the site once. When I was here before, I was under my real name instead of my pen name, so no, you shouldn't rack your mind to try and recognize me (though, I will know many of you!).

I'm super excited to get back into daily activity with this community! 

Oh! Random question, but when did the site get redesigned? I was baffled when I saw the whole thing had changed! 😂

Edited by Samantha Hopper
  • Like 4

Welcome back! 

12 minutes ago, Samantha Hopper said:

shouldn't rack your mind to try and recognize me (though, I will know many of you!).

You must know us because we will definitely be doing this! 

13 minutes ago, Samantha Hopper said:

Oh! Random question, but when did the site get redesigned? I was baffled when I saw the whole thing had changed! 😂

While you were sleeping. 😆 Ok, bad joke, but I couldn't resist. About six(ish) months ago. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Alley said:

You must know us because we will definitely be doing this!

😂 Yes! This community is perhaps too invested in memorizing everybody here. I know probably about one or two dozen people, but others here seem to know everyone! Like, goodness!

5 minutes ago, Alley said:

While you were sleeping. 😆 Ok, bad joke, but I couldn't resist. About six(ish) months ago.

Wow. I truly missed a lot, huh? 

1 hour ago, Samantha Hopper said:

😂 Yes! This community is perhaps too invested in memorizing everybody here. I know probably about one or two dozen people, but others here seem to know everyone! Like, goodness!

Welcome, Samantha! I'm so glad you've come back. Not sure I've actually memorized anyone here, but I sure do enjoy them. Also not sure what the crowd here was like when you were last active, but I think this bunch does really like each other, so they'll remember one another well. On the internet, that makes this place something of an oasis...

• Like 1