Prayer Request - Uncle with COVID-19

7 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Update: My uncle is doing much better and was sent home from the hospital to rest and recover. They're using tech to monitor him remotely. He's still weak and needs some serious rest, but seems to be on the road to recovery.

My aunt's boyfriend was moved to a new physical rehab facility that seems much nicer and has much better ratings, so we're happy about that. He didn't feel like he was getting the care he needed at the other one. He still has a long road to recovery, but it's a positive step forward.

Thank you all so much for your continued prayers. 🙂

So glad to hear your uncle is improving and you're aunt's boyfriend is getting better care. The hospital did the remote monitoring with my husband when he was released, still recovering from Covid pneumonia. Those monitoring devices are amazing. Bill was on supplemental oxygen for about three weeks, but other than still tiring easily, is doing well. His doctor said it could take up to a year before he gets all of his energy back.