Prayer Request for Healing of Pastor's Wife.

This morning I received an e-mail from a Pastor at the Church I attend, named Frank Summers.  He informed me that his wife Lucy twisted her knee late last night, and is in much pain and can’t walk. He needs to be home and then get her to the doctor.

I ask prayers for the complete healing of his wife, Mrs. Lucy Summers.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

I'll be attending Worship at the Church tomorrow morning.  I'll probably be arriving around 9AM.   That's when I'll find out how she's doing.  I'll let the Pastor and everyone know that you've all been praying for her.  Then when I get home, sometime after 11AM, I'll let you all know.

Thank you for your prayers

Posted (edited)

I just attended Worship.  I was able to speak with the Pastor.  He used some medical terms that I hardly understood.  What I did understand is that his wife is still recovering from her injury. 

I ask everyone to continue praying for her.  In Jesus Name.  Amen. 

Edited by William D'Andrea
  • Like 1

I'd like to add a request for prayer, that all of us who attended Worship at the Church this morning, will be healed of any and all of our afflictions.  I'd also like to request prayers that everyone who attended the different Churches where all of you worshiped this morning, will also be healed.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.